MWil23

Who will win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Browns
    • The Ravens
    • Hornby
    • Covid 19
    • Harry Stamper is going to land on an asteroid and save us from total destruction

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I freaking hate the NFL and how they schedule things and the fact that no one has thrown an antitrust lawsuit at them yet. I have to watch the Bengals game due to local broadcast restrictions, unless I want to buy the NFL Sunday Ticket for several hundred dollars this year. 

WHAT

A

JOKE

I just moved to northern KY. I'll be able to watch the browns game. Lol 

On 9/4/2020 at 12:16 PM, Thomas5737 said:

So if someone steals the love of your life but you get remarried 3 years later you would be cool with that dude?

I’d say it’s more like some guy “stealing” the love of your life and then 3 years later you getting remarried with her chubby twin sister that currently sucks in the bedroom. 😂

Whereas Baltimore had the love of our life randomly disappear in the dead of night without so much as a note to comfort us, taking away all of our money, items, and beautiful child. We then approach this half ugly chick with no kids, but a nice personality, and convince her to leave her loveless marriage behind. But she feels bad so she lets her ex husband keep all the money and items. She gets married with said new guy and experiences a glow up, she’s now a hottie. Her chubby twin sister who sucks in the bed comforted her ex hubby and they got married. After that with new love giving her a new glow she has two gorgeous babies and is now happily married to the love of her life. The chubby twin sister has recently started to lose some weight and take some “specialty” classes.

The end.

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I freaking hate the NFL and how they schedule things and the fact that no one has thrown an antitrust lawsuit at them yet. I have to watch the Bengals game due to local broadcast restrictions, unless I want to buy the NFL Sunday Ticket for several hundred dollars this year. 

WHAT

A

JOKE

Outside of illegal streams, a “legal“ way around it that I used last year for the Browns game was to download a VPN, set my server location for a foreign country (turn off location settings for your phone/browser). Then get the NFL Game Pass International free trial.

Boom. Legal stream, that you don’t have to pay for.

Now if you’re looking for a far easier method, feel free to PM me and I’ll provide you a website that I discovered after the above trick.

Edited by diamondbull424

1 hour ago, diamondbull424 said:

Outside of illegal streams, a “legal“ way around it that I used last year for the Browns game was to download a VPN, set my server location for a foreign country (turn off location settings for your phone/browser). Then get the NFL Game Pass International free trial.

Boom. Legal stream, that you don’t have to pay for.

Now if you’re looking for a far easier method, feel free to PM me and I’ll provide you a website that I discovered after the above trick.

This is brilliant

You’re doing Gods work.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

I’d say it’s more like some guy “stealing” the love of your life and then 3 years later you getting remarried with her chubby twin sister that currently sucks in the bedroom. 😂

Whereas Baltimore had the love of our life randomly disappear in the dead of night without so much as a note to comfort us, taking away all of our money, items, and beautiful child. We then approach this half ugly chick with no kids, but a nice personality, and convince her to leave her loveless marriage behind. But she feels bad so she lets her ex husband keep all the money and items. She gets married with said new guy and experiences a glow up, she’s now a hottie. Her chubby twin sister who sucks in the bed comforted her ex hubby and they got married. After that with new love giving her a new glow she has two gorgeous babies and is now happily married to the love of her life. The chubby twin sister has recently started to lose some weight and take some “specialty” classes.

The end.

Well she didn't leave for love she left for cash and no other reason.

Now she is dead.

Still don't like the dude that gave her the cash.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

This is brilliant

You’re doing Gods work.

Absolutely. Glad I could be of assistance. My friend had a website that she uses and told me about and I couldn’t figure out how to get the game to pop up (it literally was hiding in plain sight, figured it out the following week). So as it got closer and closer to kickoff I had to get creative. 😂

Just be sure to double check to make sure your browser doesn’t have a saved location. Which means even when you turn off your location settings, you’ll have to force close the browser and reopen. That was a definite hiccup I ran into, so I can’t stress that enough. Cost me probably the first 3-5 minutes of our game last year.

Edited by diamondbull424

On 9/8/2020 at 11:14 PM, AkronsWitness said:

The first 4-5 weeks of this season are about to be a *&!% show. No preseason games, no real hard practices , no chance to tune in the playbooks. I have a feeling we are going to watch some really really sloppy football for a few weeks.

I would say the Ravens have the obvious advantage strictly from a familiarity perspective

Hope so as a Ravens fan.

Counter point to this: the Browns have seen the Ravens offense and defense at least a couple time now and have plenty of tape to pour over. The Ravens have no idea what the Browns are going to run or even what personnel groupings they are going to favor.

5 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Hope so as a Ravens fan.

Counter point to this: the Browns have seen the Ravens offense and defense at least a couple time now and have plenty of tape to pour over. The Ravens have no idea what the Browns are going to run or even what personnel groupings they are going to favor.

Sure as hell ain’t hard to figure out tho. 
Everyone and their mother knows is it’s going to be a heavy dosage of 12 grouping. 

truly it’s going to be a lot of what the Vikings did but just upgrade at talent. WRs are similar with what Stef in Minny but he knows have a better TE and better RBs. Cousins is currently the better QB but baker has more overall talent. He just needs to unlock it all. 

if Stef comes our doing anything different compared to last year in Minny. the Browns are in a weird space time vortex and the browns just hired a different version of Freddie because that’s exactly what he did last year. 

I moronically bought the Sunday Ticket for a one time payment of $293 since I already have DirecTV and ended my futile monetary boycott. You win world.  I probably spend that at the sports bar or a buddy's house watching anyway over the course of 16 weeks.

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I moronically bought the Sunday Ticket for a one time payment of $293 since I already have DirecTV and ended my futile monetary boycott. You win world.  I probably spend that at the sports bar or a buddy's house watching anyway over the course of 16 weeks.

Yeah for 16weeks. That’s less than $20 a week. Easily cheaper than the bar or going to a buddies house.  I would say a solid investment. Now you get to watch other games. Which is handy when the browns play Thursday night or a prime time game or when it’s the late games after the browns. Not stuck with the other crap redzone zone is fun to watch

8 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Yeah for 16weeks. That’s less than $20 a week. Easily cheaper than the bar or going to a buddies house.  I would say a solid investment. Now you get to watch other games. Which is handy when the browns play Thursday night or a prime time game or when it’s the late games after the browns. Not stuck with the other crap redzone zone is fun to watch

I'm still angry that I don't get the NFL Network, but I'm not paying the extra $35 a month for a 24 month contract commitment just to watch Thursday Night Games weeks 1-6 either. That's absurd.