MWil23

Who will win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Browns
    • The Ravens
    • Hornby
    • Covid 19
    • Harry Stamper is going to land on an asteroid and save us from total destruction

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I'm still angry that I don't get the NFL Network, but I'm not paying the extra $35 a month for a 24 month contract commitment just to watch Thursday Night Games weeks 1-6 either. That's absurd.

SCRATCH THAT. LITERALLY WEEKS 1-4 ONLY. THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!

After Week 4, you can also watch it on Amazon and certain Fox networks.

58 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I moronically bought the Sunday Ticket for a one time payment of $293 since I already have DirecTV and ended my futile monetary boycott. You win world.  I probably spend that at the sports bar or a buddy's house watching anyway over the course of 16 weeks.

Ahhhh, man. If anybody else is thinking about getting Sunday Ticket let me know. For the last 4 years I have gotten it for $99 through a the student discount. They offer ST to students (streaming only through the app) for $99. All you need is a active university email address to use. Im sure everyone has a family member/cousins/friend/sibling/child that is still takes college courses. I have used my cousins that attend Ohio St. in the past since Im done with college.

I always have the local game (Browns) on the TV and then use Sunday Ticket app on my laptop so I go two screens with football on at the same time lol paradise. You can also download the ST app if you have a smartTV, Roku, Firestick, ect ect and just watch on TV.

Heres the link:

https://nflst.directv.com/student

Edited by AkronsWitness

1 minute ago, DaWg_LB. said:

My entire game plan for Sunday at 1pm.....

pounding_the_rock.jpeg?token=JVDDit3uzCs

Yup. Pound the rock, control the clock, and keep the ball out of Baltimore's hands as much as possible. When Baltimore starts to go all in on stopping the run, utilize our TEs as I don't expect the receivers to have a big game. If we do this, then we have a shot at winning.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Ahhhh, man. If anybody else is thinking about getting Sunday Ticket let me know. For the last 4 years I have gotten it for $99 through a the student discount. They offer ST to students (streaming only through the app) for $99. All you need is a active university email address to use. Im sure everyone has a family member/cousins/friend/sibling/child that is still takes college courses. I have used my cousins that attend Ohio St. in the past since Im done with college.

I always have the local game (Browns) on the TV and then use Sunday Ticket app on my laptop so I go two screens with football on at the same time lol paradise. You can also download the ST app if you have a smartTV, Roku, Firestick, ect ect and just watch on TV.

Heres the link:

https://nflst.directv.com/student

Unfortunately where I live (out in the Township/country), my internet is too slow to stream. Thanks anyway though buddy!!!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

SCRATCH THAT. LITERALLY WEEKS 1-4 ONLY. THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!

After Week 4, you can also watch it on Amazon and certain Fox networks.

I have been through the ringer trying to get cable for this upcoming season. I live in columbus so its between CLE/CIN local markets. I did a free trial on Youtube TV last month and they had all of the channels for Browns/Cavs/Indians. I signed up for $70 because they now offer NFL Network too and apparently Sportstime Ohio for Indians games got taken out of the Columbus market.

Then, I had to sign up for Hulu TV because they do offer channels for Cavs/Indians/Browns BUT they dont have NFLN.......this is so dam annoying

Im currently paying for my old cable, 1 month of YoutubeTV AND Hulu TV at the same time just so I can find a stupid combination that will allow me to watch Cleveland sports teams in Columbus haha

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Yup. Pound the rock, control the clock, and keep the ball out of Baltimore's hands as much as possible. When Baltimore starts to go all in on stopping the run, utilize our TEs as I don't expect the receivers to have a big game. If we do this, then we have a shot at winning.

cleveland-browns-end-zone-17_u-L-F9DGQB0

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

im guessing there’s no way greedy plays this week. He’s been out for a while. Our secondary is gonna look bad. Lamar and Andrews are gonna go nuts. 

Well hey, on the bright side, our LB are also going to look really bad.

42 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Terrence Mitchell is a viable fill in short term for greedy

I'd argue Money Mitch has been BETTER than Greedy all of last year and in camp this year. He's such an underrated player for us.

MJ Stewart has had a great camp as well. CB is our deepest position on defense so I'm not TOO worried unless we suffer another injury. Kevin Johnson is recovering well and may only miss a few games, and who knows maybe Greedy returns week 2 or 3.