Trade Help Thread

NcFinest9erFan

8 hours ago, Killashaw said:

Got offered Mark Andrews & DJ Chark for: Chris Carson & Henry Ruggs. 

Depends on your team, to be honest. The value is good imo, but if you're relying on Carson and you don't have much in the way of running backs, your hands may be tied 

9 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I have surplus of RBs, and am trading with a team that had a weak RB group even with Barkley, so they are desperate. Working on getting Mark Andrews & DJ Chark for Evan Engram and Montgomery or MGIII.

Who should I trade, MGIII or Montgomery? Half PPR.

I don't know that I would make that trade actually.  If you're going to deal Montgomery or Gordon, shoot for a better return.  While Andrews profiles as a slight upgrade on Engram, I don't think the massive downgrade to Chark makes the deal worth it.  Chark has me worried -- only 7 targets through two weeks (4th on the team).  Keelan Cole seems to be the number 1 option, and Chark's skillset isn't ideal for the style of offense they're running.  Shenault -- who is being used like vintage Cordarrelle Patterson (better receiver of course) -- seems to be their Swiss Army Knife.  I think if you're trading MGIII or Montgomery, you want to shoot for a receiver more in the realm of Terry McLaurin or D.J. Moore.

Edited by keysersoze3421

1 hour ago, keysersoze3421 said:

I don't know that I would make that trade actually.  If you're going to deal Montgomery or Gordon, shoot for a better return.  While Andrews profiles as a slight upgrade on Engram, I don't think the massive downgrade to Chark makes the deal worth it.  Chark has me worried -- only 7 targets through two weeks (4th on the team).  Keelan Cole seems to be the number 1 option, and Chark's skillset isn't ideal for the style of offense they're running.  Shenault -- who is being used like vintage Cordarrelle Patterson (better receiver of course) -- seems to be their Swiss Army Knife.  I think if you're trading MGIII or Montgomery, you want to shoot for a receiver more in the realm of Terry McLaurin or D.J. Moore.

I think you’re underselling Andrews impact,  he looks to be a top 3 TE w/ Kittle injury and I’m 0-2 so even if you’re considering him volatile by nature of being a TE, I need guys with boom potential right now.

Good points about Chark, I see he’s just 4th in targets, that is scary. Realistically would never flex him over MGIII/Montgomery (whichever I keep) or play him over Woods or JuJu at this rate.

Regardless, who should I trade between MGIII and Montgomery, in the event I make a trade? Pretty split, MGIII feels like higher ceiling, Montgomery higher floor.... I’m leaning on keeping Montgomery since Lindsay will eventually return, and Broncos offense might be 1 dimensional and easily shut down even w/ MGIII as unquestioned #1 w/ no Sutton or Lock.

What are people's thoughts on what CMC's trade value is? 

Owner in my league is willing to listen to offers. Feels like Chubb or M. Sanders would be too much to include in a package, right? Probably looking at 2 months or so before he gets back to full strength, if he gets there at all. I dealt with Saquon last year and while he ended up winning me the league with his playoff performances, I almost didn't get there at all because he turned in weeks of mediocre performances after coming back from his ankle injury.

But then again... it's CMC... 

Thinking about offering James Robinson and Robert Woods, don't think he'll go for it especially given Robinson's lack of track record but I'm just trying to figure out what's in the right ballpark... 

40 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I think you’re underselling Andrews impact,  he looks to be a top 3 TE w/ Kittle injury and I’m 0-2 so even if you’re considering him volatile by nature of being a TE, I need guys with boom potential right now.

Good points about Chark, I see he’s just 4th in targets, that is scary. Realistically would never flex him over MGIII/Montgomery (whichever I keep) or play him over Woods or JuJu at this rate.

Regardless, who should I trade between MGIII and Montgomery, in the event I make a trade? Pretty split, MGIII feels like higher ceiling, Montgomery higher floor.... I’m leaning on keeping Montgomery since Lindsay will eventually return, and Broncos offense might be 1 dimensional and easily shut down even w/ MGIII as unquestioned #1 w/ no Sutton or Lock.

I agree with your analysis on Gordon.  If Driskel or Bortles is starting, you're going to get very few yards, maybe a lot of dumpoffs, and a few short-distance TDs.  I would rather bank on production from Montgomery. 

I don't mind trading for Andrews generally but would just want more than Chark in that package.

18 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

What are people's thoughts on what CMC's trade value is? 

Owner in my league is willing to listen to offers. Feels like Chubb or M. Sanders would be too much to include in a package, right? Probably looking at 2 months or so before he gets back to full strength, if he gets there at all. I dealt with Saquon last year and while he ended up winning me the league with his playoff performances, I almost didn't get there at all because he turned in weeks of mediocre performances after coming back from his ankle injury.

But then again... it's CMC... 

Thinking about offering James Robinson and Robert Woods, don't think he'll go for it especially given Robinson's lack of track record but I'm just trying to figure out what's in the right ballpark... 

You're in the right neighborhood.  I think a contributing RB (James Robinson, Joe Mixon, James Conner) plus a mid-WR2 (Robert Woods, Terry McLaurin, D.J. Moore) would be a fair package. But you need to get something back so that you're not giving up two useful players for nothing for the next several weeks.  

Like Robinson/Mixon/Conner + McLaurin/Woods/Moore

for

McCaffrey + Parker/Boyd + Hines/Kelley

• Like 1

Simple 10 man, 2QB, ppr league and I'm 2-0 so far...looking to upgrade w/ CMC out for a few weeks. Curious to hear thoughts about attempting a deal like this...

Current Team

QB: Big Ben // Stafford

RB: Mixon // Miles Sanders

WR: Hill // Ridley

Flex: OBJ

TE: Hockenson

K: Koo

D/ST: Bucs

Bench: Montgomery // Antonio Gibson // Corey Davis // AJ Brown // CMC (out 4+ weeks)

My first trade target is Aaron Jones as the team he is currently on is hurting for depth and I think I may be able to swing something like this...

Trade Away: Mixon + Montgomery + Corey Davis (if not, counter w/ OBJ)

Receive: Aaron Jones + McLaurin (if not, counter w/ Golladay) + Swift

Jones>>>Mixon

Swift <<< Montgomery

WR is a wash IMO

in a ppr league and while losing OBJ I don't love I think a flex rotation of Golladay // Gibson and then once CMC is back my flex options become Golladay // Gibson // and Miles Sanders.

Jones is elite so not even sure if I can get the owner to bite but I think he's worth it even if it means Mixon, Montgomery, and OBJ

28 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Simple 10 man, 2QB, ppr league and I'm 2-0 so far...looking to upgrade w/ CMC out for a few weeks. Curious to hear thoughts about attempting a deal like this...

Current Team

QB: Big Ben // Stafford

RB: Mixon // Miles Sanders

WR: Hill // Ridley

Flex: OBJ

TE: Hockenson

K: Koo

D/ST: Bucs

Bench: Montgomery // Antonio Gibson // Corey Davis // AJ Brown // CMC (out 4+ weeks)

My first trade target is Aaron Jones as the team he is currently on is hurting for depth and I think I may be able to swing something like this...

Trade Away: Mixon + Montgomery + Corey Davis (if not, counter w/ OBJ)

Receive: Aaron Jones + McLaurin (if not, counter w/ Golladay) + Swift

Jones>>>Mixon

Swift <<< Montgomery

WR is a wash IMO

in a ppr league and while losing OBJ I don't love I think a flex rotation of Golladay // Gibson and then once CMC is back my flex options become Golladay // Gibson // and Miles Sanders.

Jones is elite so not even sure if I can get the owner to bite but I think he's worth it even if it means Mixon, Montgomery, and OBJ

McLaurin and Davis is not a wash.  Davis is a marginal flex play going forward, while McLaurin is a locked-in WR2.  He's not going to give you  a stud like that for peanuts.  You would need to include Hill or Ridley if you want Jones.