Trade Help Thread

NcFinest9erFan

51 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I wouldnt do it.  Anyone else at QB available on waivers?  I dont think its enough of an upgrade to thin out your WRs and I dont love your depth at WR. 

I have Brady and Trubisky. Just a lot of bonuses in this league. Cam and Ryan just just both produce better.  I just don’t know if Brady is going to put it together. He has the weapons to do it but it’s a big IF. Cams passing, running and getting goal line carries. ATL looks like they’re going to let 35 up every week and have to pass a majority of the time playing catch up. 

2 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

I have Brady and Trubisky. Just a lot of bonuses in this league. Cam and Ryan just just both produce better.  I just don’t know if Brady is going to put it together. He has the weapons to do it but it’s a big IF. Cams passing, running and getting goal line carries. ATL looks like they’re going to let 35 up every week and have to pass a majority of the time playing catch up. 

I get that but then if you have to run Chark, Deebo, Lezard or Smith out there every week it kills you there.  Especially while Thomas is out and who knows if he comes back fully healthy or aggravates the ankle.  If you only have to start 2 WRs, maybe but still I wouldnt want to have to play one of those other WRs each week as a WR2. 

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Woods > OBJ 

Chark > Gallup 

See that helped. That would be the outlook for most. I’m just not sure about it. I think OBJ and Woods are both in situations where they are 1a and 1b as opposed to #1 and #2 receivers. My league has big bonuses for long TD’s. I think OBJ has a much better shot weekly to get those long td’s. Woods however will likely get more catches week in and week out. OBJ also might be on his way out. That could be good or bad. Chark is listed as the #1 but it seems like that ball is going to be spread out, a lot.  Gallup is in an offense where anyone/everyone can produce.  I just like hearing others opinions. Fantasy is all on the feel. You play your studs but after that, it’s a crapshoot. 

On 9/22/2020 at 1:47 PM, Anonymous said:

Thinking about making this trade an going all in with my FAAB for Mike Davis. Standard League, redraft. 12 team league, that is very heavy on RBs. 16 on the top 19 picks in the draft were all RBs. What do you all think?

Another offer I received.

Trading Away:

David Montgomery

Jerick McKinnon 

Receiving:

Christian McCaffrey  

These are my current RBs:

CEH

Mixon

David Johnson

James Robinson

David Montgomery

Jerick McKinnon

Me and the CMC owner have been going back and forth on trade offers. Here is the latest offer he's made. What do you guys think?

Send:

David Johnson

Joe Mixon 

DJ Chark 

Receive:

CMC

Julio Jones 

Kittle 

On 9/26/2020 at 10:54 PM, Anonymous said:

Me and the CMC owner have been going back and forth on trade offers. Here is the latest offer he's made. What do you guys think?

Send:

David Johnson

Joe Mixon 

DJ Chark 

Receive:

CMC

Julio Jones 

Kittle 

Depends on where you are record wise and what else you have at RB for the next 3/4 weeks but I would likely jump all over this.  Kittle will likely be back next week and CMC should be back in a few more so getting a top end TE and WR and the best fantasy player overall down the stretch is solid.  Especially if you can afford a couple losses over the next few weeks and still be in the playoff picture. 

Someone proposed my Calvin Ridley and Myles Gaskin for his McCaffrey and Darius Slayton.  Half PPR we start 2 WR/2RB/1 Flex.  These are my current RB/WR

Miles Sanders
Jonathan Taylor
Mike Davis
Jeff Wilson Jr.
Myles Gaskin
Damien Harris

Calvin Ridley
Kenny Golladay
AJ Brown
DJ Chark
Allen Lazard

I lost Saquon for the season so need a viable flex option once McCaffrey returns and Davis is useless.  If I didn't have so many injuries to my WR group I'd be pretty ok with this but Golladay/Brown/Chark worries me.

46 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Someone proposed my Calvin Ridley and Myles Gaskin for his McCaffrey and Darius Slayton.  Half PPR we start 2 WR/2RB/1 Flex.  These are my current RB/WR

Miles Sanders
Jonathan Taylor
Mike Davis
Jeff Wilson Jr.
Myles Gaskin
Damien Harris

Calvin Ridley
Kenny Golladay
AJ Brown
DJ Chark
Allen Lazard

I lost Saquon for the season so need a viable flex option once McCaffrey returns and Davis is useless.  If I didn't have so many injuries to my WR group I'd be pretty ok with this but Golladay/Brown/Chark worries me.

What's your record? If you're 1-2 or 0-3 I would probably not do it. If you're 3-0 and feeling like you cna build for the long term I'd consider it, but I think you need to get a better WR back than Slayton. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

What's your record? If you're 1-2 or 0-3 I would probably not do it. If you're 3-0 and feeling like you cna build for the long term I'd consider it, but I think you need to get a better WR back than Slayton. 

I'm 2-1 right now, unfortunately I'm pretty sure Slayton is his best receiver haha.  MVS, Crowder, Tate, Aiyuk...not great.  Maybe since he's so desperate I'll see if he will take Chark/Brown instead.