Trade Help Thread

NcFinest9erFan

On 10/1/2020 at 10:37 PM, BillSabre said:

Trade away:

Jacobs, Woods, Chark

Receive:

Singletary, Ridley, Moore 

PPR 

Leaning no. Jacobs >>>>> Singletary, and though I Like Moore in PPR, I don't know that he's a tier above Woods / Chark at this point. Ridley has been a beast this year...but I'm wondering if you are buying high. 

Was able to get my first win of the season off the strength of Gordon and OBJ. Considering the fact that I started 0-3 because of their lackluster performances earlier this season, I’m thinking of packaging them to make a run at Henry or another player. Am I right in assuming this week was a fluke for the pair?

12 man, .5 PPR, 3WR/2RB/FLEX league.  I'm about to be 2-2.  I need a QB.  Here are my assets.

QB: K. Cousins

WR: C. Ridley, K. Golladay, T. Hill, R. Anderson, R. Gage, T. Hilton, A. Lizard

RB: D. Cooks, J. Taylor, K. Hunt, B. Hill, D. Harris, S. Michel

TE: H. Hurst

I also have the #1 Waiver.  I should have took Jefferies =/

Here are my thoughts:

• Option #1: R. Tannehill was just dropped and Bridgewater are on waivers.  I roll with them and rely on having the best wideouts/RBs in the league.
  • Option #2: I trade Hunt and aim for a top tier QB
  • Option #3: I package something like Golladay + Gage for a QB.  
  • Option #4: Try to buy low on Watson

What do you think is the best option and if I trade Hunt what should I be looking for and if I trade Golladay what would I be looking for? Any other suggestions welcome!

Also: Different league

In a .5 PPR league, what is Mixon's trade value?

Edited by ASmithFan1010

Trying to pry Josh Allen from someone in a 1 QB league. He has both him and Mahomes. I've been riding Stafford who is on bye this week.

I offered him Will Fuller and Stafford for Mahomes but he rejected it.

I'm thinking about offering Keenan Allen and Stafford for Allen, but I don't know if that is too much

I have Jacobs, Sanders, Hunt and James Robinson starting at RB and my 2 Flex spots

at WR I have Amari Cooper, Keenan Allen, Fuller, Deebo and Jeudy

Thoughts? 

Thinking about trying to trade for Aaron Jones in a PPR league, might be giving up to much but was thinking...

Josh Jacobs and Chris Godwin for Aaron Jones....

is that way to much? It feels like a lot but I would still have a WR core of McLaurin - Chark - Lamb - Parker - Higgins - Lazard (IR). And I feel Like Jones is a significant upgrade over Jacobs with a much more favorable schedule. 

7 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Thinking about trying to trade for Aaron Jones in a PPR league, might be giving up to much but was thinking...

Josh Jacobs and Chris Godwin for Aaron Jones....

is that way to much? It feels like a lot but I would still have a WR core of McLaurin - Chark - Lamb - Parker - Higgins - Lazard (IR). And I feel Like Jones is a significant upgrade over Jacobs with a much more favorable schedule. 

Jones is going to be expensive with Savvy owners. If I had Jones I'd want McLaurin and Jacobs, but that's me. If you can get him cheaper do it.

Full PPR, 3WR 2Flex

RB; Taylor, Mixon, Hunt, Gibson, D. Montgomery, Akers, Ekler

WR: Lockett, DJ Moore, Samuel, Lamb, Scotty Miller, AJ Green.

I've been trying to package Montgomery everywhere, but no ones is interested. Even with all the volume.

I did have a hit of Ertz for Montgomery. I don't know if I should wait on a big game to sell or take the deal. Ertz value won't get lower.

2 hours ago, twslhs20 said:

Full PPR, 3WR 2Flex

RB; Taylor, Mixon, Hunt, Gibson, D. Montgomery, Akers, Ekler

WR: Lockett, DJ Moore, Samuel, Lamb, Scotty Miller, AJ Green.

I've been trying to package Montgomery everywhere, but no ones is interested. Even with all the volume.

I did have a hit of Ertz for Montgomery. I don't know if I should wait on a big game to sell or take the deal. Ertz value won't get lower.

Also thinking of Trading Mixon for K. Allen

36 minutes ago, Rsilva2516 said:

Just got offered DJ Moore for Myles Gaskin by one team

Gallup + Lindsay for Gaskin by another team.

second option is for sure better?

I think you can bet better offers if you floated Gaskin to the whole league. He may get more redzone work with Howard out. I'd hold a week to see if things improve. I lean DJ Moore though but I'm biased.

On 10/5/2020 at 8:13 PM, ASmithFan1010 said:

12 man, .5 PPR, 3WR/2RB/FLEX league.  I'm about to be 2-2.  I need a QB.  Here are my assets.

QB: K. Cousins

WR: C. Ridley, K. Golladay, T. Hill, R. Anderson, R. Gage, T. Hilton, A. Lizard

RB: D. Cooks, J. Taylor, K. Hunt, B. Hill, D. Harris, S. Michel

TE: H. Hurst

I also have the #1 Waiver.  I should have took Jefferies =/

Here are my thoughts:

• Option #1: R. Tannehill was just dropped and Bridgewater are on waivers.  I roll with them and rely on having the best wideouts/RBs in the league.
  • Option #2: I trade Hunt and aim for a top tier QB
  • Option #3: I package something like Golladay + Gage for a QB.  
  • Option #4: Try to buy low on Watson

What do you think is the best option and if I trade Hunt what should I be looking for and if I trade Golladay what would I be looking for? Any other suggestions welcome!

Also: Different league

In a .5 PPR league, what is Mixon's trade value?

Mixon is top 5 in total touches but minimal production. Having trouble gauging his and David Montgomerys value.

Also don't trade Hunt unless you are getting a top 5 WR. That's his celing in that offense. The Browns run over 50% of the time