Trade Help Thread

NcFinest9erFan

10 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

@Forge @beekay414 Even though your team choice is questionable I trust your opinions.  I desperately need a QB in my 2QB league, how would you rank the below trades in terms of preference?

Bell for Dalton
Henderson for Burrow
Henderson for Danny Dimes

Burrow or dalton. I don't think much of Bell, so I'm more inclined to do that one than Henderson. If Henderson plays well for a few weeks, you can pickup better

What's your wire look like? I'm in a 2 QB league, lost dak, so I'm scrambling to play the streaming game. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Burrow or dalton. I don't think much of Bell, so I'm more inclined to do that one than Henderson. If Henderson plays well for a few weeks, you can pickup better

What's your wire look like? I'm in a 2 QB league, lost dak, so I'm scrambling to play the streaming game. 

It's 12 teams so literally no viable QBs are available.  Taysom Hill is rostered to give you an idea.  Last second he balked on Henderson and will only do it for Bell now.  Think I'm going to give him another day but probably have to pull the trigger since I only have 1 QB right now for this week.  

Just now, flyers0909 said:

It's 12 teams so literally no viable QBs are available.  Taysom Hill is rostered to give you an idea.  Last second he balked on Henderson and will only do it for Bell now.  Think I'm going to give him another day but probably have to pull the trigger since I only have 1 QB right now for this week.  

Honestly, I'd be fine with that. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I just think Bell isn't going to be a beast there. I think he'll be okay, but I think the high upside guy is gone. Henderson has more upside, even if the floor sucks

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Honestly, I'd be fine with that. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I just think Bell isn't going to be a beast there. I think he'll be okay, but I think the high upside guy is gone. Henderson has more upside, even if the floor sucks

You think Dalton or Burrow?  Important to note Watson/Brees are my current QBs and their byes are week 6 and 8.  Dalton has Arizona and Philly, Burrow has Indy and Tennessee.  

3 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

You think Dalton or Burrow?  Important to note Watson/Brees are my current QBs and their byes are week 6 and 8.  Dalton has Arizona and Philly, Burrow has Indy and Tennessee.  

Dalton for me, I think, especially for the matchups

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

12-team, standard. 

I give Cam Ackers, I get John Brown.

How close is this?

Brown isn't playing effectively enough this year for me to consider him a better shot in the dark than streaming the waiver wire on a weekly basis at the position at this point. I'd rather see if Akers stumbles into a miles sanders situation from last year

4 hours ago, Forge said:

Brown isn't playing effectively enough this year for me to consider him a better shot in the dark than streaming the waiver wire on a weekly basis at the position at this point. I'd rather see if Akers stumbles into a miles sanders situation from last year

Yea i held on to Akers ... let's see what the kid can do tonight

in a standard scoring, 6-pt per passing TD league....I'm thinking about offering..

Russell Wilson for George Kittle 

My team...

QB: Russell Wilson, Justin Herbert
RB: Clyde Edwards Helaire, Jonathan Taylor, Miles Sanders, DeAndre Swift
WR: AJ Brown, Robby Anderson, Tyler Boyd, Jamison Crowder, Tim Patrick
TE: Tyler Higbee, Jimmy Graham, Dallas Goedert (on my IR)
DST: Ravens
K: Zane Gonzalez 

What do you think?

Edited by holt_bruce81

So I got an offer in my 10 team PPreception and PPrushing attempt league.we have only 1 RB slot and 1 flex, so you can only have 2 RBs in your lineup. My current team:

QB: Watson

RB: Henry

WR: Ridley

WR: Godwin

TE: Ebron

Flex: James Robinson

K: Blankenship

Def: Tampa Bay

Bench: Herbert, Mixon, Montgomery, Lindsay, DJ Moore, Deebo, and Fulgham

His RBs are banged up and he’s in a rough spot. He offered me Dalvin Cook for Mixon and Montgomery. Do I pull the trigger? I’d have Robinson, Lindsay for depth and I can pick up Swift for additional depth.