Trade Help Thread

NcFinest9erFan

I've got one guy in my league who's trying to get a RB from me. He has Ekeler and Sanders hurt and he's thin there. 

I've got Kamara, Drake, Hunt, Henderson, and Swift at RB.

He's deep at WR with Cooper, Golladay, McLaurin, and Jefferson. So he's wanting me to trade a RB for a WR.

I'm also solid at WR with Robinson, Woods, AJ Brown, Higgins, and Fulgham.

Is there really any trade I can make with him? I've tried selling high on Drake and trying to come away with Golladay but don't think that's happening. Maybe Drake for McLaurin but not sure he's even an uprade over Robinson, Woods, or Brown.

Really just leaning towards not making a deal. I'd rather stay deep at RB since they're harder to come by than WRs.

13 hours ago, RamRod said:

I've got one guy in my league who's trying to get a RB from me. He has Ekeler and Sanders hurt and he's thin there. 

I've got Kamara, Drake, Hunt, Henderson, and Swift at RB.

He's deep at WR with Cooper, Golladay, McLaurin, and Jefferson. So he's wanting me to trade a RB for a WR.

I'm also solid at WR with Robinson, Woods, AJ Brown, Higgins, and Fulgham.

Is there really any trade I can make with him? I've tried selling high on Drake and trying to come away with Golladay but don't think that's happening. Maybe Drake for McLaurin but not sure he's even an uprade over Robinson, Woods, or Brown.

Really just leaning towards not making a deal. I'd rather stay deep at RB since they're harder to come by than WRs.

I might offer Henderson for McLaurin. I think you can get McLaurin at a buy-low right now with the QB change in Washington. And I love what I've seen from Henderson this year, but I think as the season goes on the Rams are going to want to get Akers involved more and more in that offense. 

But like you said, you don't need to make a trade with this guy. So if nothing feels right, don't do it. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

So I got an offer in my 10 team PPreception and PPrushing attempt league.we have only 1 RB slot and 1 flex, so you can only have 2 RBs in your lineup. My current team:

QB: Watson

RB: Henry

WR: Ridley

WR: Godwin

TE: Ebron

Flex: James Robinson

K: Blankenship

Def: Tampa Bay

Bench: Herbert, Mixon, Montgomery, Lindsay, DJ Moore, Deebo, and Fulgham

His RBs are banged up and he’s in a rough spot. He offered me Dalvin Cook for Mixon and Montgomery. Do I pull the trigger? I’d have Robinson, Lindsay for depth and I can pick up Swift for additional depth.

Uh, Yes?

3 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Uh, Yes?

I felt like it was such an easy accept that I had to ask to make sure I wasn’t missing something. I’ll do ya one better tho, I wound up squeezing Noah Fant out of him too. So the final trade was

I recieve:

Dalvin Cook and Noah Fant

he recieved:

Joe Mixon and David Montgomery

7 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I might offer Henderson for McLaurin. I think you can get McLaurin at a buy-low right now with the QB change in Washington. And I love what I've seen from Henderson this year, but I think as the season goes on the Rams are going to want to get Akers involved more and more in that offense. 

But like you said, you don't need to make a trade with this guy. So if nothing feels right, don't do it. 

He wants nothing to do Henderson. Don't think a trade will happen. Thanks for the advice.

Ok I'm thinking about proposing this trade to the Hunter Henry owner...

He gets: Jamison Crowder, Tyler Higbee 

I get: Hunter Henry 

It's Standard Scoring. My roster right now is...

QB: Russell Wilson, Justin Herbert
RB: Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Jonathan Taylor, Miles Sanders, DeAndre Swift
WR: AJ Brown, Robby Anderson, Tyler Boyd, Jamison Crowder
TE: Jimmy Graham (he can have if he wants), Tyler Higbee, Dallas Goedart (IR)
DST: Ravens, Chargers (for this week only)
K: Randy Bullock 

If I can get Henry for the Higbee/Crowder combo I'd probably drop Jimmy Graham. Leaving me with 2 open spots on my roster. Gives me room to add some shots in the dark...

Thanks for any advice!

On 10/22/2020 at 2:15 PM, Tyronnosaurus said:

I have Cam Newton and Aaron Rodgers. Which should I try to trade? I’m 2-4. Sell high on Aaron and rely on Cam’s rushing to keep him as a solid play?

Best offer available. Put them both out there and see what you get offered