Trade Help Thread

NcFinest9erFan

On 11/6/2020 at 7:51 AM, Siv said:

Should I trade Tyler Boyd and receive Brandin Cooks + Jamaal Williams?

I have Diggs, Ridley, Golladay, Theilen as my other WRs 

i also own Aaron Jones so his backup would be reassuring  

thanks 

This is a fair deal. Boyd May be slightly better but Cooks looks good after they started using him correctly since firing OBrien. Your other WRs are solid so handcuffing at this point of the year would be wise especially since Jones already went down. 

Would you do this trade for Aaron Jones?.....Texted my buddy, who has Kamara AND Aaron Jones (Yikes!) to gauge his interest in trading away one of those guys. He said Kamara was pretty much going to be impossible to get from him. But I offered CEH and Robby Anderson for Aaron Jones and he said he'd have to think about that one but told me that was a "Spicy deal" So how do I get him to 100% say yes? Do I throw in a Dallas Goedert? His TE right now is Hayden Hurst and I know he's been frustrated with him...

My team as of now....Standard Scoring

(6-2) this is what my projected playoff lineup could look like..

QB: Russell Wilson
RB: Miles Sanders
RB: Clyde Edwards Helaire
WR: AJ Brown
WR: Tyler Boyd
TE: Eric Ebron 
Flex: Jonathan Taylor
DST: Ravens
K: Ryan Succop

Bench:
Robby Anderson
Jamison Crowder
DeAndre Swift
Jalrn Reagor
Dallas Goedart
Phillip Lindsay

So would you make a final offer of....

I send:
Clyde Edwards-Helaire
Robby Anderson
Dallas Goedert

I receive:
Aaron Jones

My playoff lineup would be...

QB: Russell Wilson
RB: Aaron Jones
RB: Miles Sanders
WR: AJ Brown
WR: Tyler Boyd
TE: Eric Ebron
Flex: Jonathan Taylor
DST: Ravens
K: Ryan Succop

I then might offer Phillip Lindsey straight up for Jamaal Williams so I have some security there. 

So I’m 7-2 in my buddies league and 3 games up in my division. (Yes we are probably the last league to still do divisions lol). So I’m looking ahead to the playoffs (weeks 15-16) and trying to decide if I want to make any moves for players that have great matchups. I love Allen Robinson’s week 15 matchup vs the Vikings but it’s a standard scoring league so I’m not sure he’s worth trading for. I mean is Allen Robinson vs Minnesota a clearly much better option than...

Tyler Boyd vs Pittsburgh

Robby Anderson vs Green Bay

Jakobi Meyers vs Miami 

Jamison Crowder vs Rams 

On 11/10/2020 at 2:18 PM, holt_bruce81 said:

Who would you rather have as your RB going into the playoffs (week 15-16) in a standard scoring league. 

1. Clyde Edwards Helaire versus Saints and Falcons

2. Raheem Mostert versus Cowboys and Cardinals

3. Antonio Gibson versus Seahawks and Panthers 

CEH imo.

I'm on the train that he gets some positive regression to be in real playoff form

On 11/10/2020 at 11:18 AM, holt_bruce81 said:

Who would you rather have as your RB going into the playoffs (week 15-16) in a standard scoring league. 

1. Clyde Edwards Helaire versus Saints and Falcons

2. Raheem Mostert versus Cowboys and Cardinals

3. Antonio Gibson versus Seahawks and Panthers 

You have them listed in the correct order. CEH and Mostert are closer than people think though. The main knock on Mostert is the injury. If he plays, I think hes comparable in fantasy production. 

18 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

Q1} If I'm streaming QBs (Lock, Cam, Stafford level) in a 12-team, standard, would u trade Mark Andrews or TJ Hock for Brady? If so, which one. 

Q2} Junno Smith or Goehert, ROS, 0.5

Mark Andrews for sure. He's living on name. His production is kind of brutal. 

As for the second, i actually had this exact pairing and traded Jonnu. That being said, neither is all that inspiring at this point. I like Goedert's rest of season schedule and the fact that the offense is getting healthy, but remember that Ertz is coming back at some point. I don't think either is a must start or anything, particularly when it seems like Smith is losing ground. I have no problem playing the streaming game with tight ends if this is what you're running out there. 

I am trying to secure some Rams players because I love their playoffs. Offered the owner of CMC Mike DAvis for Robert Woods and he countered with Tee Higgins. Its really not a bad offer given Higgins has gotten at least 5 targets in every game this year, at least 60 yards in the last 5 (4 of which are over 70). 

Its an interesting trade because if CMC misses the season, Davis has much more value because of the position. But if he's only in there for a game or two (one of which is TB and unlikely to yield positive results), then Higgins is going to have superior value. Higgins' schedule is kind of okay. He gets Pitt twice (including the playoffs), but they aren't really tough on receives (matchup against washington is actually a bigger concern next week). 

This week, I have Duke Johnson ready to step into my Rb2 role and higgins can play flex. Next week could certainly be rough if DAvid Johnson is back (I do not have an rb2 lol), but the week after I will hopefully have Myles Gaskin back (Oh, I do have Jonathan Taylor, but that's not a thing). I can probably live through a flex rb that week with someone like Burkhead against Houston. 

I don't really know how long CMC is going to be out for, so I'm really waffling on taking the deal or not. I could use Higgins long term as I think he'll be productive, but Davis is just a far more valuable piece if he's the starter ROS. 

@N4L @JaguarCrazy2832 @The LBC 

@Forge how bad do you need a WR? I like Higgins a lot, hes basically a steady WR who is a very solid WR2 or WR3 who will give you very consistent production. 

I think CMC will be back sooner rather than later, so flipping davis now makes a lot of sense. I would pull the trigger

1 minute ago, N4L said:

@Forge how bad do you need a WR? I like Higgins a lot, hes basically a steady WR who is a very solid WR2 or WR3 who will give you very consistent production. 

I think CMC will be back sooner rather than later, so flipping davis now makes a lot of sense. I would pull the trigger

Until Golloday gets back it won't hurt, but I'm about to pick up Deebo to stash as well. So it's not a huge deal either way. If I pull the trigger, I play Duke as my Rb2 this week rather than Davis, play Tee Higgins in my flex. I cross next week's bridge next week with regards to whether I need a running back. 

Receivers Adams / Arob / Golloday / Tee Higgins / Deebo (when back). 

I think I'm leaning toward taking it. If CMC is out for  the year, so be it. Its a gamble, but with Arob and Deebo still having a bye next week, Golloday possibly not playing, Higgins is a worthwhile fill in if only for next week. Didn't love this matchup for Davis anyway. Honestly, kind of lucky to have him as it is. I dropped him when CMC came back and for some reason the guy with CMC didn't claim him this weekend when CMC got hurt lol