Trade Help Thread

NcFinest9erFan

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

This is a good one...I am super bullish on Allen Robinson...the problem is that i'm bullish on Ridley as well. Who can you pick up on the waiver wire to replace akers? What's the rest of your team look like? 

I think that's the problem, RB/WR are below

RB: CEH
RB: Aaron Jones
RB: Antonio Gibson
RB: Cam Akers
RB: Darrell Williams
RB: Chase Edmonds
WR: Robert Woods
WR: Calvin Ridley
WR: TY Hilton
WR: Preston Williams
WR: Henry Ruggs
WR: Bryan Edwards

Available RBs are Malcolm Brown, Damien Harris, Rex Burkhead, Justin Jackson, Joshua Kelley.  Not a lot. 

Like you I'm really high on both WRs.  Considering my lack of RB depth and the fact that I kind of need to hit on either Gibson or Akers I think maybe the answer is no.  Value is certainly close though.  

Edited by flyers0909

12 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

I think that's the problem, RB/WR are below

RB: CEH
RB: Aaron Jones
RB: Antonio Gibson
RB: Cam Akers
RB: Darrell Williams
RB: Chase Edmonds
WR: Robert Woods
WR: Calvin Ridley
WR: TY Hilton
WR: Preston Williams
WR: Henry Ruggs
WR: Bryan Edwards

Available RBs are Malcolm Brown, Damien Harris, Rex Burkhead, Justin Jackson, Joshua Kelley.  Not a lot. 

I think I would not. The available Rbs aren't bad. Harris could be a steal in week three, but I never want to trust a BB backfield. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I think I would not. The available Rbs aren't bad. Harris could be a steal in week three, but I never want to trust a BB backfield. 

Thanks edited my above post but while I don't think the value is terrible at all, I am high on Ridley as well and I kinda need Akers or Gibson to hit for my RB depth.  

9 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Any change if he throws me Chris Thompson?  It's a full PPR. 

It makes it a little sweeter, though I don't expect big things from Thompson given the injury history and inability to stay healthy. But he could certainly flash for a game. It's really not a bad deal to begin with, I just don't know that I love your RB depth afterward; Thompson doesn't change that. 

If you make the deal, it's honestly more because I feel slightly more comfortable with the guys who can come off the waiver wire. Brown may have legitimate value at the start of the season, and Harris is a guy I really liked as a late round flier. Those are guys who may actually produce. Williams and Edmonds are almost complete handcuffs I would think (the latter for sure, Williams may have a role). 

4 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

My buddy has Miles Sanders, and might be open to trading him.

I have Michael Thomas, Adam Thielen, Mike Evans, and John Brown, so I can move a WR. Would Mike Evans for Sanders straight up be a fair offer? I could also throw in someone like Jamaal Williams or Jordan Howard

4 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Otherwise, should I offer Mike Evans for Jonathan Taylor? I want to move a WR for a RB

I'd prefer sanders, health dependent

13 hours ago, Counselor said:

I am going to try and dangle Josh Allen or Kyler Murray to a team that has Brady or similar performance Qb for WR help. Which of the two should I trade?

Murray likely gets you far better value, but it depends on how high that value is. He's likely the person I shop first, because on a week in, week out basis, I don't think that they score considerably different, but they have vastly different reputations.  I do think that its important to have a streaming companion for Allen if you go that route though.  I don't think he's a guy you want to start every week against certain teams. 

• Like 1