Trade Help Thread

NcFinest9erFan

Open to anyone, but I know @Forge has been pretty active in this thread. Would you offer Julian Edelman for Raheem Mostert? Would that be fair? Also, with these rosters what would you offer for Michael Thomas?

Settings are QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/D/K so only 2 each of RB/WR with no flex.

Mine:

QB: Russell Wilson

RB: Elliott, David Montgomery, Gibson, Coleman, Mack (Until I can drop Mack for someone like Snell)

WR: Julio, Golladay, Sutton, Edelman, Anderson

TE: Hurst, Hooper

Other Roster:

QB: Rodgers, Jimmy G

RB: Jacobs, Gurley, Mostert, Lindsay, Edmonds

WR: Michael Thomas, Cooper, Landry, Preston Williams, Lamb

TE: Gronk

Standard League, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, no flex.

I give:

M.Thomas + T.Kelce + C.Carson

I get:

D.Henry/J.Jacobs + C.Kupp/A.Green + Z.Ertz

My team:

QB - D.Watson

RB - C.Carson, M.Ingram, J.Dobbins, L.Murray, B.Scott, J.Kelley

WR - M.Thomas, M.Brown, P.Campbell, E.Sanders, J.Jeudy

TE - T.Kelce

Should I ride out the Thomas injury or accept this trade (big Saints fan, so judgement is clouded)?

I’d probably lean Henry and Kupp over Jacobs and Green, but is Jacobs the right player?

thoughts?

1 hour ago, winitall said:

Open to anyone, but I know @Forge has been pretty active in this thread. Would you offer Julian Edelman for Raheem Mostert? Would that be fair? Also, with these rosters what would you offer for Michael Thomas?

I'm the wrong person to ask because most niner fans will tell you that I was super early on the mostert bandwagon. I love the dude. 

I'd make the trade; mostert has his warts, but easier to manufacture Edelmans production through other players

• Like 1

My roster (at relevant positions)

RB: Alvin Kamara, Aaron Jones, Devin Singletary, James Robinson

WRs: Davante Parker, AJ Brown, Deebo Samuel, Henry Ruggs, Mike Williams, Allen Lazard, Paris Campbell

I was offered DJ Chark and Chris Carson for Aaron Jones and Parris Campbell.

I obviously need a solid RB2 like Jones is. Where as I have plenty of options at WR. Is the upgrade from Campbell to Chark worth the potential for injury with Carson and leaving the cupboard pretty bare at RB?

10 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

He Countered my offer of Hines and Boyd for Michael Thomas with...

I give:
Miles Sanders

I get:
Michael Thomas
Lev Bell 

Based on the information alone and not knowing your league set up and roster, I’d go for this.  

Thomas will get fed when healthy and there’s no knowing, if Sanders will be 100% either. I’d probably try to flip Bell after the trade. If you’re weak at RB might stop and make me ponder though.

help with mine?

So the guy backed out and countered on me. 

He wants Robert Woods for Miles Sanders 

I have MT (out weeks) Woods, Chark, Shepherd and Lazard 

I have Jacobs, Fournette, White and Josh Kelly. 

I can start 1 Rb and 3 Wr or 2 and 2.

Should I give up Robert Woods for Sanders or is it too risky with Sanders health? 

3 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

So the guy backed out and countered on me. 

He wants Robert Woods for Miles Sanders 

I have MT (out weeks) Woods, Chark, Shepherd and Lazard 

I have Jacobs, Fournette, White and Josh Kelly. 

I can start 1 Rb and 3 Wr or 2 and 2.

Should I give up Robert Woods for Sanders or is it too risky with Sanders health? 

I would do that. Jacobs is your only current RB I would feel comfortable playing and if he gets hurt you are in trouble. This would give you a lot more comfort at that position and once MT gets back you might only be starting Woods 50% of the time anyway. 

18 minutes ago, winitall said:

I would do that. Jacobs is your only current RB I would feel comfortable playing and if he gets hurt you are in trouble. This would give you a lot more comfort at that position and once MT gets back you might only be starting Woods 50% of the time anyway. 

Are you implying that Woods is my number 3 and that Chark is my number 2 WR?

16 hours ago, winitall said:

Mine:

QB: Russell Wilson

RB: Elliott, David Montgomery, Gibson, Coleman, Mack (Until I can drop Mack for someone like Snell)

WR: Julio, Golladay, Sutton, Edelman, Anderson

TE: Hurst, Hooper

Other Roster:

QB: Rodgers, Jimmy G

RB: Jacobs, Gurley, Mostert, Lindsay, Edmonds

WR: Michael Thomas, Cooper, Landry, Preston Williams, Lamb

TE: Gronk

Looking at your roster you drafted WRs high, so going after Thomas now might not be the best fit. You'd need to part will Golloday.

I wouldn't accept Edleman for my Mostert.

19 hours ago, winitall said:

I'll say as a Mostert owner that there is no way I'd accept just Edelman in return. RB's are always at a premium and even though he's not going to get bellcow touches, he has a defined role in one of the best running games in the league. Way too much upside to part with for a WR3/WR4. So if your Mostert owner is willing to go for it, take it and run. 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

PPR.

Thoughts on giving away Mclaurin for Keenan Allen?

I wouldn't. Tyrod appears to like Williams a lot so and that passing game in general has taken a hit, I wouldn't trust Allen this year. Upside with Scary Terry is still sky high. 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

I'll say as a Mostert owner that there is no way I'd accept just Edelman in return. RB's are always at a premium and even though he's not going to get bellcow touches, he has a defined role in one of the best running games in the league. Way too much upside to part with for a WR3/WR4. So if your Mostert owner is willing to go for it, take it and run.