Trade Help Thread

NcFinest9erFan

31 minutes ago, keysersoze3421 said:

McLaurin and Davis is not a wash.  Davis is a marginal flex play going forward, while McLaurin is a locked-in WR2.  He's not going to give you  a stud like that for peanuts.  You would need to include Hill or Ridley if you want Jones.

While I think you’re right this particular owner may give me Golladay if I start my initial offer with McLaurin. 

would you like the deal if it was for Jones, KG, and Swift for Mixon, Monty, and Davis (maybe OBJ?)?

Thinking about making this trade an going all in with my FAAB for Mike Davis. Standard League, redraft. 12 team league, that is very heavy on RBs. 16 on the top 19 picks in the draft were all RBs. What do you all think?

Another offer I received.

Trading Away:

David Montgomery

Jerick McKinnon 

Receiving:

Christian McCaffrey  

These are my current RBs:

CEH

Mixon

David Johnson

James Robinson

David Montgomery

Jerick McKinnon

• Like 1

Man I'm 0-2 in my work league and put up 151 and 148 points the first 2 weeks of the season. My team is strong but feel a little uneasy about my RB2 spot. 

12 team PPR...Start 3 WRs

QB: Russell Wilson
RB: Josh Jacobs, Leveon Bell, Tarik Cohen, Jordan Howard, Chase Edmonds
WR: Chris Godwin, DJ Moore, Terry McLaurin, DJ Chark, CeeDee Lamb, Jalen Reagor, Bryan Edwards
TE: Mike Gesicki, Chris Herndon
DST: Ravens
K: Youngoe Koo 

I have the 3rd Waiver spot and thinking about either Davis or Henderson. If I get one of them what are your thoughts on me offering some sort of 2 for 1 to sure up my RB2 spot...I was thinking

I Trade: DJ Chark, Darrell Henderson
I get: DeAndre Swift 

or

I trade: DJ Chark, Lev Bell
I get: Kareem Hunt or James Robinson

What do you guys think? Am I aiming to low here?

Edited by holt_bruce81

7 hours ago, Anonymous said:

Thinking about making this trade an going all in with my FAAB for Mike Davis. Standard League, redraft. 12 team league, that is very heavy on RBs. 16 on the top 19 picks in the draft were all RBs. What do you all think?

Another offer I received.

Trading Away:

David Montgomery

Jerick McKinnon 

Receiving:

Christian McCaffrey  

These are my current RBs:

CEH

Mixon

David Johnson

James Robinson

David Montgomery

Jerick McKinnon

Honestly, if someone accepted that trade in my league I would veto the hell out of it. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

I’m hoping I can buy low on Derrick Henry right now. I offered this package. 

Jacobs, Chark and J Kelly (he has Ekeler) for 

Henry, Swift and Parker. 

Good idea, bad idea or not even worth the look

I don't think thats buying low.  It seems like a pretty even trade but I would want the Jacobs, Chark, Kelly side unless I was really hurting at WR.  I dont like Swift much as a fantasy asset this year.  Just too many mouths to feed. I like Jacobs more than Henry on a week to week basis.  I think he will be more consistent, maybe with less upside but not by much. 

Dynasty League, deepish benches, Contract league, .5 ppr, point per first down, dynamic ppr and big play bonuses. 

Got offered $20, AJ Green and Joe Mixon for Alvin Kamara. Kamara is on a 58 dollar contract for 2 years, mixon is on the last two years of a $13 per year contract. For perspective, a 2-0 week is $30. A split is $10 and top score is $50. 

This guy also happens to be a contender, like myself, but I just went through the Barkley injury and with some other super teams, people migth think im selling. 

5 hours ago, BillSabre said:

I’m hoping I can buy low on Derrick Henry right now. I offered this package. 

Jacobs, Chark and J Kelly (he has Ekeler) for 

Henry, Swift and Parker. 

Good idea, bad idea or not even worth the look

That isn't buying low that's you losing a trade tbh. Jacobs is the best player in the deal and equal to Henry at worst, and I'd rather have Chark and Kelly than Swift in that nightmare RBBC and Parker. I would not make this offer. 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli

I just swung a dynasty trade: 

Context: I have McCaffrey, Mostart and Lamar Jackson

I trade: Cam Newton, Jarvis Landry, Anthony McFarland

I get: David Johnson, Mitch Trubiski, Anthony Miller 

My starters until I get players back should be:

QB- Lamar

RB- Mixon and David Johnson

WR- Hopkins, Lockett and either Parker or Slayton

TE- Higbee 

Was just offered his Michael Thomas and JK Dobbins for my DJ Moore and Austin Eckler in a 1pt PPR league.  I'm 1-1 right now.

If I were 2-0, I'd probably be more willing to accept, as it would be more of a long-term play.  But at 1-1, I'm going to reject.

What would you guys counter with?  I'm leaning towards Eckler for Thomas because Thomas' injury should discount his value, but I doubt he'll accept that.  Any better offers you guys see?

My team:

2018508709_ScreenShot2020-09-23at3_28_32

His team:

1048111448_ScreenShot2020-09-23at3_28_54