Trade Help Thread

NcFinest9erFan

Just got offered...

I give: DJ Moore, Lev Bell
I receive: DeVante Parker, Kenyan Drake

What do we think? I kinda like it honestly. PPR league, the rest of my team...Start 3 WRs

QB: Russell Wilson
RB: Josh Jacobs, Lev Bell, Tarik Cohen, Jamaal Williams
WR: Chris Godwin, DJ Moore, Terry McLaurin, DJ Chark, CeeDee Lamb, Bryan Edwards
TE: Mike Gesicki, Chris Herndon
K: Younghoe Koo
DST: Ravens 

Also my have a trade in the works Godwin for Jonathan Taylor straight up. So Do I do that one instead?

Edited by holt_bruce81

15 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Just got offered...

I give: DJ Moore, Lev Bell
I receive: DeVante Parker, Kenyan Drake

What do we think? I kinda like it honestly. PPR league, the rest of my team...Start 3 WRs

QB: Russell Wilson
RB: Josh Jacobs, Lev Bell, Tarik Cohen, Jamaal Williams
WR: Chris Godwin, DJ Moore, Terry McLaurin, DJ Chark, CeeDee Lamb, Bryan Edwards
TE: Mike Gesicki, Chris Herndon
K: Younghoe Koo
DST: Ravens 

Also my have a trade in the works Godwin for Jonathan Taylor straight up. So Do I do that one instead?

I ended up accepting this trade. 

Got a quick question though....I'm the Commish of this league. When I accepted the trade it said it wouldn't be processed until after the Week 3 games. So I went a head and pushed the trade through. Do you think that's ok? It's my first time as a Commish and I have a lot of buddies in this league so the last thing I want is getting the reputation that the league is sketchy. 

19 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I ended up accepting this trade. 

Got a quick question though....I'm the Commish of this league. When I accepted the trade it said it wouldn't be processed until after the Week 3 games. So I went a head and pushed the trade through. Do you think that's ok? It's my first time as a Commish and I have a lot of buddies in this league so the last thing I want is getting the reputation that the league is sketchy. 

I don't see anything wrong with it unless moving forward you do that for everyone.

27 minutes ago, Keep Pounding said:

Need help bois, 

Would you send Todd Gurley and Tyler boyd to recieve Deandre hopkins?

Yes. Hopkins is going to be the WR1 this year. Gurley hasn't really passed the eye test, isn't being used in the passing game, and it also seems like they're not using him a ton around the goalline to try and protect his knees/health. Boyd is obviously not close to Hopkins. 

People overvalue RB's because RB scarcity is a real thing, but this is one of those examples where you can get value on the other end by taking advantage of it. 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Yes. Hopkins is going to be the WR1 this year. Gurley hasn't really passed the eye test, isn't being used in the passing game, and it also seems like they're not using him a ton around the goalline to try and protect his knees/health. Boyd is obviously not close to Hopkins. 

People overvalue RB's because RB scarcity is a real thing, but this is one of those examples where you can get value on the other end by taking advantage of it. 

I appreciate yours and @AlanFanecaFan input, I accepted it and now everyone else in the league is apparently vetoing it. So much for that trade.

17 hours ago, BornToFly said:

I'm being offered:

Adam Thielen, NIck Chubb, James Robinson for:

Melvin Gordon and Jonathon Taylor

Thoughts on this deal.  who gets the better end?  I've also been offered from the same person Thielen and Chubb for Jonathon Taylor

Depends on the rest of your roster but I would prefer Thielen, Chubb and Robinson.  Taylor may end up the best of that group but getting a top 10 player in Chubb plus a top 10ish WR is a great deal IMO. 

17 hours ago, BillSabre said:

I give Woods 

I get Cam 

current Wr 

Thomas, Woods, Chark, Deebo, Lazard, Tre’quan Smith 

Current qb’s 

Brady, Trubisky 

I wouldnt do it.  Anyone else at QB available on waivers?  I dont think its enough of an upgrade to thin out your WRs and I dont love your depth at WR.