Any word on Clowney signing?

BZski

Just now, ET80 said:

No, I agree with this. But "monitoring the situation" isn't really worth it... 

I mean there's been rumors they were interested from the get go. I just figured it wasn't a possibility since there was murmurs Clowney said he only wanted to go to an immediate contender.

As far as the "culture" in your last post, it's tough to win with a locker room full of just "good guys". Think the clearing of the locker room has more to do with jettisoning guys out from the Coughlin era/are disgruntled from the past situation rather than anyone with a personality can't come here. 

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

He turned down the Browns.... he isn’t signing with an even worse team. The Jags could offer him 30+ mil a year, not happening.

Literally see you in every thread with a Jags mention to chime in. Do you have notifications on for when the team is mentioned?

Either way, as always, it's a pleasure.

5 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

He’s getting in all the hate until Lawrence arrives.

Literally any time a post is made about the Jaguars in the Gen or NFL News thread pertaining to the franchise just know it's a matter of time before he finds it.

It's cute.