Went with 4 rbs to start my Draft 12 team PPR

Kenny

Here’s my team in the order I drafted them how do you think I did ? I had first pick in a 12 team ppr league 

1.1 Christian Mccaffery

2.12 Austin Ekeler

3.1 Jonathan Taylor

4.12 David Johnson

5.1 Courtland Sutton

6.12 Kyler Murray

7.1 Ty Hilton

8.12 Buffalo

9.1 Hayden Hurst

10.12 John Brown

11.1 Jamison Crowder

12.12 Chris Herndon

13.1 Baker Mayfield

14.12 Brandon Aiyuk

15.1 Mat Prater

I'm a fan. RB's are the most valuable and the most fragile, so having 4 high volume guys especially when one is Caff should put you in the drivers seast. Sutton and Hilton are not a bad WR duo either. I would have not bothered with the backup QB and TE especially in that situation and added more WR's. I would have waited to draft a defense until your bottom 2 rounds and also added a better WR too. With that philosophy the more bites at the apple you have to get the next McLaurin, AJ Brown or Chark the better 

11 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm a fan. RB's are the most valuable and the most fragile, so having 4 high volume guys especially when one is Caff should put you in the drivers seast. Sutton and Hilton are not a bad WR duo either. I would have not bothered with the backup QB and TE especially in that situation and added more WR's. I would have waited to draft a defense until your bottom 2 rounds and also added a better WR too. With that philosophy the more bites at the apple you have to get the next McLaurin, AJ Brown or Chark the better 

So let me ask you. I can keep Jacobs and give up a third or keep Henry and give up a fourth. I’m giving up a 10th to keep Miles Sanders as well. I pick 2. cMC is being kept so at 2 I get Zeke or Barkley both can’t be kept.

What you think Draft one of them to go with Jacobs/Henry and Sanders? It’s 8 team PPR

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

Hate the Taylor pick in the third, as most people here probably know by now

How about this strategy from me?

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So let me ask you. I can keep Jacobs and give up a third or keep Henry and give up a fourth. I’m giving up a 10th to keep Miles Sanders as well. I pick 2. cMC is being kept so at 2 I get Zeke or Barkley both can’t be kept.

What you think Draft one of them to go with Jacobs/Henry and Sanders? It’s 8 team PPR

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Oh or Keep DJ Moore instead of Henry or Jacobs and give up my 8th rounder 

Hard to say without knowing the league set up, but my guess is that you'll be able to draft comparable players to Moore. That's going to be difficult with a consensus top 9 player like Henry

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Hate the Taylor pick in the third, as most people here probably know by now

Yeah I can see where someone  would hate that pick but I don’t  worry about adp when I draft I take who I lwant on my team come playoff time in the last round I think I’ll have a shot at him andI don’t think Taylor would have been there end of 4th or I would have waited and I’d rather have taylor then Connor, Gurley fournette or bell on my team come playoff time and knew that David Johnson would be the only other back I want come end of 4th .after the fourth I wanted to be done with rb. We will see how it goes hope I don’t regret my pick