Peterson released

Slateman

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Meh always take those school times with a grain of salt. Guarantee if he was 4.35 injuries have zapped some of that. 

Yeah, I agree maybe he wasn’t that fast, but he sure played that fast at Stanford. He was a great sprinter too in the 200 & 400. Either way a few tenths here or there don’t make a huge difference. The fact is that both guys run about the same 40 time. The difference between the two is obviously the receiving for Gibson, Gibson is 15 pounds heavier/stronger and Gibson isn’t coming off the ACL tear that Love is. 

Gibson is obviously the more well rounded and versatile player. So, I would say that all the way around that he’s a more talented player especially bc of his receiving ability. They both have a lot to prove though.

I think we should leave open the possibility that Love is the better of the two, it’s entirely possible. What I hope is that both guys are great this year & McKissic bc that’s going to be a great problem to have.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...