Raiders release Damarious Randall

agarcia34

Well so much for him beating out Harris 😁 ....... Harris is very underrated around these parts (though he's no world beater).

I was very surprised how much hype there was for him after he signed TBH, we're bound to add a vet now..... Earl Thomas?!?!?!

At least with safeties there are a few FA options but the dead cap and injury money is now sitting around $16.5 million.  Right now Joyner to FS is sounding a lot more reasonable.  I know Vic said to give up the dream but what he did not say says more.  No mention of why we should give up on that dream.  Nothing about him playing well at SCB.  Right now Joyner is the best FS on the team.  The choice should be based off of would you rather have Robertson starting at SCB or Harris starting at FS.  We also have more talent at CB than we do at S.

27 minutes ago, Geezy said:

surprising for sure, if Joyner isnt playing S per Vic, we will need to add a vet, unless they are comfortable with Leavitt...

Leavitt was high up on that 'scoreboard' on the first page though we dont know if that has any real bearing on the pecking order but from the little I've seen of him he doesn't fill me with confidence. 

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

Well so much for him beating out Harris 😁 ....... Harris is very underrated around these parts (though he's no world beater).

I was very surprised how much hype there was for him after he signed TBH, we're bound to add a vet now..... Earl Thomas?!?!?!

besides that one game against the chargers, harris just always looks like he knows where he wants to go, but always gets there one step too late. when i think of erik harris i usually picture him delivering a hit to a receiver who hangs on as he's coming down with the ball

24 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Leavitt was high up on that 'scoreboard' on the first page though we dont know if that has any real bearing on the pecking order but from the little I've seen of him he doesn't fill me with confidence. 

Thought the same re Leavitt, wonder if he is the reason behind the Randall move.