Jaguars Roster News/Cuts

.Buzz

34 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Eh.  Washed up has been

Ehh, it'd likely be a cheap 1 year deal. Seattle tried to get him earlier in the off-season.

Would be a better vet presence than Lenny imo and if he can stay healthy he could provide some value. I'd be ok with it... especially until we see what Robinson (Dave spoke glowingly about him at the presser) and Ozigbo can do.

16 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Sounds like Dede will indeed be out the door, probably just being cut. Doesn't sound like there was anyone willing to offer anything per Dilla.

I'm gonna guess 6 WRs make it: Chark, Shenault, Conley, Cole, Johnson, and Godwin. 

I mean, that's fine.  It's not good, but it's fine.  It's a very adequate mix of receivers i guess.

13 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Only two QBs? Interesting.

******* lol.  Imagine trading a pick for Dobbs, and then just cutting him.  Because whatever.  And Luton is trash, so that's a fun backup.  Good news is...Gardner gets the entire year for sure to run out, whether he's good or awful or whatever.  It's his team, and beyond question now.  Not that like Glennon or Dobbs are any good, or would've served any purpose on this garbage *** team.  But they at least have NFL experience while being awful.

This team just loves setting draft picks on fire and laughing.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Remember that time when the Jaguars used to have a pretty solid starting caliber RB?  And then they just got rid of him for nothing.  And then started scrounging around the washed up damaged goods market for another RB to bolster their awful stable of bad RBs?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Ehh, it'd likely be a cheap 1 year deal. Seattle tried to get him earlier in the off-season.

Would be a better vet presence than Lenny imo and if he can stay healthy he could provide some value. I'd be ok with it... especially until we see what Robinson (Dave spoke glowingly about him at the presser) and Ozigbo can do.

Id rather see what we got with the young guns and they do have a vet presence with pass-catcher Thompson(been in the league since 2013). 

4 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I mean, that's fine.  It's not good, but it's fine.  It's a very adequate mix of receivers i guess.

******* lol.  Imagine trading a pick for Dobbs, and then just cutting him.  Because whatever.  And Luton is trash, so that's a fun backup.  Good news is...Gardner gets the entire year for sure to run out, whether he's good or awful or whatever.  It's his team, and beyond question now.  Not that like Glennon or Dobbs are any good, or would've served any purpose on this garbage *** team.  But they at least have NFL experience while being awful.

This team just loves setting draft picks on fire and laughing.

I would have kept dobbs and Luton cuz Luton has Some potential and heard alot of him in camp