The Boys - Season 2

August4th

7 hours ago, minutemancl said:

So, Stormfront- based on the racist slur we saw her say in episode 3, her superhero name is definitely more than just a reference to her lightning powers right? Maybe to a certain website?

Wasn't really aware of that site until you mentioned it. Her name is directly from the comics, but I'm not sure how long that website has been around or whether it predates the creation of the character. I won't go into too much detail here as I already have some insight into the character from the comics, but some subtle and not so subtle things directly from the first 3 episodes you should have noticed:

• Notice how she uses social media to garner influence by presenting herself as "different" from the other superheroes; "genuine" if you will
  • Notice how she violently murdered that innocent black family while chasing Kimiko's brother
  • As you already stated, notice the language she uses towards Kimiko's brother when murdering him
  • This one might be a reach, but notice her hair cut, how one side is shaved close to the skin....
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Yeah guys, even if you haven't read the comics it's pretty damn easy to tell what Stormfront is.

Reveal hidden contents

She's not named after the website. She and the website are both named after the same thing, the Sturmabteilung.

I knew there had to be a historical context. Im just more aware of the website. 

On 9/5/2020 at 9:29 PM, RavensTillIDie said:

Wasn't really aware of that site until you mentioned it. Her name is directly from the comics, but I'm not sure how long that website has been around or whether it predates the creation of the character. I won't go into too much detail here as I already have some insight into the character from the comics, but some subtle and not so subtle things directly from the first 3 episodes you should have noticed:

Hide contents
  • Notice how she uses social media to garner influence by presenting herself as "different" from the other superheroes; "genuine" if you will
  • Notice how she violently murdered that innocent black family while chasing Kimiko's brother
  • As you already stated, notice the language she uses towards Kimiko's brother when murdering him
  • This one might be a reach, but notice her hair cut, how one side is shaved close to the skin....

I just want her to die a violent death. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, August4th said:

people need to get used to this, because I can see streaming sites heading this way..even Netlix might start doing this in the future

Honestly, I prefer the staggered release.  Anticipation and conjecture should be part of a show.  All review bombing does is make people ignore reviews.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Honestly, I prefer the staggered release.  Anticipation and conjecture should be part of a show.  All review bombing does is make people ignore reviews.

Agreed! I love discussing the show and hearing theories, I don’t want that gone in one day.

• Like 1