The Boys - Season 2

August4th

14 hours ago, Breesus mode said:

Homelander is going to snap and go on a murders spree soon. I can feel it.

Isn't that kind of their status quo?  Stormfront just murdered a building full of people to "apprehend the super villain".  You don't blow out floors like that without racking up a body count.

8 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Isn't that kind of their status quo?  Stormfront just murdered a building full of people to "apprehend the super villain".  You don't blow out floors like that without racking up a body count.

It is, I'm just waiting for it to happen. I'm curious to see how many people he kills

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

They actually said what the body count was in the news coverage...I can't remember exactly but it was either 50 something or 60 something all attributed to the super villain but really killed by stormfront.

5 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Homelander hasn't killed anyone in public view. If he snaps, it's going to be a rampage with thousands of deaths.

28 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I had such low expectations for this show. But season one was fantastic! I won't spoil anything, but season two has kept up with season one so far. Great pace and excited to see where it goes!

I just HATE that I started this series.  I HATE watching things I love that I have to wait for, and I really love this show.  I wish I had been able to wait until it was over before I had started because I like to see the thoughts after it’s over.

For example, Preacher.  I ****ing LOVED the first season of Preacher.  Second season was great.  Third season was alright.  Fourth season I hated, and so I hate the series now.  I feel like I could have saved myself a full two days of my life by never starting it.

And now I’m stuck with The Boys.  For better or worse.  Considering there have only been maybe 5 TV shows I’ve loved from start to end, I feel I’ve made a mistake.

17 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I just HATE that I started this series.  I HATE watching things I love that I have to wait for, and I really love this show.  I wish I had been able to wait until it was over before I had started because I like to see the thoughts after it’s over.

For example, Preacher.  I ****ing LOVED the first season of Preacher.  Second season was great.  Third season was alright.  Fourth season I hated, and so I hate the series now.  I feel like I could have saved myself a full two days of my life by never starting it.

And now I’m stuck with The Boys.  For better or worse.  Considering there have only been maybe 5 TV shows I’ve loved from start to end, I feel I’ve made a mistake.

I'm with you there. If I start I show I'm watching til the end, minus a few exceptions. I get so excited when I see that a show is ending ala Walking Dead, Arrow, Blindspot, etc.