The Boys - Season 2

August4th

On 9/11/2020 at 10:09 PM, Deadpulse said:

wasnt a big fan of episode 4, felt like nothing really happened. 

Yeah, their whole reasoning for releasing these like this was so people could “take in everything” and this was kind of all small pawn moves. Should’ve done  this and 5 together.

16 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I thought episode 4 was the best of the season thus far. You learned a lot about the characters and their motivations and set up some cool stuff.

I agree, and I liked the turn the story took when Becca knew Butcher would never accept her son (and was proven right), even after showing she obviously still loved him.  Interested to see where it goes from there.

• Like 1

The guy who plays Homelander should get all the awards. That man was born for this role. He just KILLS it. 

Really liking this season so far. Its some of the best abstract social commentary I have ever seen. Refreshing but relatable, creative but realistic. Just a tremendous show. 

I also like how much they have developed MM. At first he seemed like just some tough guy ancillary character made to be superhero fodder. In just a few episodes this season he has turned into a guy you relate to and root for. I still suspect he is the 'big death' this season, but at least they are doing a good job at making you inevitably care about that death. 

Edited by BroncosFan2010
  • Like 4