The Boys - Season 2

August4th

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 12:46 AM, minutemancl said:

I was almost hoping for some sort of stunning rebuke of Stormfront from Homelander in that last scene. Like he smashes her head and says something like "i may be a sociopath, but I'm not an effin nazi" or something like that. I'm definitely not disappointed in the actual result, but that would have been unexpected and cool to see. 

Great episode. What a good show. All episodes so far have been satisfying and cool on their own, and I keep wanting more. I'm all in. 

Nothing about his character in the show has displayed that kind of self awareness.  He thinks he is a god.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, August4th said:

well, that ending was stressful

ARGHGHH, they didn't tell us who it was.  I don't think it would be Cindy from Sage Grove, she was still locked up when the CIA lady's head exploded earlier in the season.  Unless someone is using her like Mr Edgar.  100% that gets blamed on a supe terrorist too, and they killed A-Train's replacement for good measure to re-inforce that idea.

8 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

ARGHGHH, they didn't tell us who it was.  I don't think it would be Cindy from Sage Grove, she was still locked up when the CIA lady's head exploded earlier in the season.  Unless someone is using her like Mr Edgar.  100% that gets blamed on a supe terrorist too, and they killed A-Train's replacement for good measure to re-inforce that idea.

No way it’s her, the assassin killed someone in season 1

4 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Nope, it happened to the CIA woman at the beginning of this season as well.

The first two kills were obviously targets, A-Train's replacement was a target as well, the majority of the rest were just chaos to blend everything together.

I'm thinking it's the head of the church of the collective, mainly because shockwave was the only supe targeted and he promised a-train he'd get his spot back.

Plus the way the deep was checking his head to make sure it wasn't exploding, lol.

Edited by rob_shadows
  • Like 3