Sign in to follow this  
dll2000

Bears at Lions - Week 1

5 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Quinn and Mack may both be, basically, out of the picture on game day. 

Yikes.

Quinn not looking good right now but Mack will play

Teams are being more cautious than usual. Especially with all of injuries happening. Quinn and Mack are too important to the defense to take the risk. 

Them being placed on the IL is strictly just pro forma BS (NFL rules). I would be very surprised if either of them didn't play.

• Like 1

Quinn is doubtful (not a great start to his big contract).  Mack & Monty are both questionable and are expected to play.

4 hours ago, topwop1 said:

Quinn is doubtful (not a great start to his big contract).  Mack & Monty are both questionable and are expected to play.

Monty playing is most likely a big mistake. Let's hope it's not a MONUMENTAL one. 

31 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Monty playing is most likely a big mistake. Let's hope it's not a MONUMENTAL one. 

According to Cohen you wouldn't think at this point that Montgomery was ever hurt. If he's a full participant at practice all week, you have to think what Cohen said was the truth. Hard to sit a guy who's doing everything full speed. How do you sell that to the other 52 guys?

42 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

According to Cohen you wouldn't think at this point that Montgomery was ever hurt. If he's a full participant at practice all week, you have to think what Cohen said was the truth. Hard to sit a guy who's doing everything full speed. How do you sell that to the other 52 guys?

I have no idea. But groin injuries are always pretty serious. The staff has to weigh reality versus Montgomery's desire to play. 

1 hour ago, Heinz D. said:

I have no idea. But groin injuries are always pretty serious. The staff has to weigh reality versus Montgomery's desire to play. 

Montgomery himself said that there's no tear in his groin.  He's good bro.

I just hope we win. Generally you can begin tell how good a team really is after 4 games and starting the season off with an away win against a divisional rival would be huge.

• Like 1

I'm just glad football is happening this year. I'm even excited for the insane knee-jerk overreactions to begin. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sugashane said:

I'm just glad football is happening this year. I'm even excited for the insane knee-jerk overreactions to begin. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7322428

2 hours ago, BearsDen1-99 said:

Hello Bear fans!, can't wait till Sunday. Go Bears!!!!

Welcome back!

• Like 1

I hope Mack is 100%. A knee issue can be a problem all year especially going out there on it on that playing surface.

Bears 27-23

Edited by beardown3231
  • Like 1