Bears at Lions - Week 1

dll2000

Just now, topwop1 said:

See my issue there is why u going for it on 4th & 7. Give your kicker a chance indoors with no elements. Nagy makes me mad sometimes.

He'll forever be scarred from Parkey. He probably lacks confidence in Santos and I can't exactly blame him. That's a throw #10 has to make. The guy is open (Ginn probably drops it anyway :) )

Just now, beardown3231 said:

He'll forever be scarred from Parkey. He probably lacks confidence in Santos and I can't exactly blame him. That's a throw #10 has to make. The guy is open (Ginn probably drops it anyway :) )

He lacks confidence in the kicker but has confidence in Mitch to convert there?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

He probably thinks the odds of a starting QB completing a 15 yard pass to an open WR are better than a K who was on the street a month ago making a 52 yard FG

Numbers might actually be against that logic actually if looking specifically at Mitch rather than "starting QB". Lol

Liked seeing a Mooney sighting early, and Cohen actually getting over 3 yards on a play.  Mitch 's throw to Robinson didn't complete, but was probably his best throw today so far. Only to be followed by the misfire between biscuit and Miller... Wonder if those two will ever be consistently on the same page

• Like 1

Just now, beardown3231 said:

Great throw by Mitch to Robinson in the end zone but for whatever reason the DB holding Robinson's right arm wasn't called

I don't know where the refs were but they probably just missed it. I'd like to know if Miller ran the wrong route on the next one or Trubisky threw it to the wrong area.

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

One's been in the league for 4 years, the other for 3, and we're still miscommunicating. My money's on Miller being his typical dopey self here

If it is him again, Mooney is going to start taking away a lot of touches from him. Mooney first catch was a great route.

• Like 1