Gregory Reinstated

textaz03

2 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

RG can’t practice until October 5th per Twitter. 🤨 Must be something to do with the conditional part

I’m sure part of it is the COVID protocols, now that he’s conditionally reinstated, he’ll have to have his 2 week quarantine and 2 COVID tests 

4 minutes ago, D82 said:

COVID related or did the NFL give him another suspension too?

Don’t understand the logic here, he can do meetings (around other players), he can do individual work (around other players), he can do conditioning (around other players) But he cant do Team work????? Makes no sense at all

2 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Don’t understand the logic here, he can do meetings (around other players), he can do individual work (around other players), he can do conditioning (around other players) But he cant do Team work????? Makes no sense at all

I really ******* hate Goodell 

Every time RG gets reinstated I get so excited about what he can do for us on the field, this go round included. He just gifted inbetween the sidelines. But besides the on field aspect, I’m really pulling for this kid. I hope he shows out and earns himself a decent contract that’ll take care of him and his family forever. He really got that crap end of the stick and lost the first half of his career because of a plant.