Week One Game Day therad: Packers At Minnesota Football Team Vikings

MacReady

Just now, joeybrowner47 said:

Congratulations guys.. it’s pretty obvious there will be some growing pains with this new defense. Having said that I thought our offense was better than I expected. Rodgers is still a Jedi and as long as you have him you’re in every game

What's new about it? Returning damn near every starter from last year on that group with the same DC.

23 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

What's new about it? Returning damn near every starter from last year on that group with the same DC.

Well for starters Joseph Griffen Waynes Rhodes Alexander are all gone. Granted some of that is addition by subtraction but our young corners predictably got taken to school today. I expect they will learn from this and I actually thought they battled hard against a future hall of famer 

5 minutes ago, joeybrowner47 said:

Well for starters Joseph Griffen Waynes Rhodes Alexander are all gone. Granted some of that is addition by subtraction but our young corners predictably got taken to school today. I expect they will learn from this and I actually thought they battled hard against a future hall of famer 

I think the person you quoted thought you were talking about the GB defense

9 minutes ago, joeybrowner47 said:

On top of talking about the Packers defense I think the problem i see here is they were completely outclassed. There wasn't even a silver lining with that performance for the corners. 

The only punt was caused by a wide open WR dropping the ball. There is literally not a single thing the Viking corners did adequately. The Vikings corners deserve the famous Billy Madison burn. "Mr Viking CBs the coverage you just played is some of the most idiotic I have ever seen. At no point during your rambling incoherent defense were you even close to playing at an NFL level. Everyone here is now dumber for having watched it. You are awarded a Rodgers 40 burger and may god have mercy on your soul". 

28 minutes ago, joeybrowner47 said:

Yeah it was my bad. I didn't realize you were a Vikes fan and just thought you were talking about the GB defense