Week One Game Day therad: Packers At Minnesota Football Team Vikings

MacReady

Offense certainly looks to have taken a step (or five) forward in year two of the MLF system.  Great to see, especially against a Zimmer coached team.

2nd half Q4 of today's game was like a flashback to 2011 for the defense.  Wish I could say I felt like it was all due to losing Clark and/or going into prevent mode.  That was part of it, but it wasn't all of it.  I expect this D is going to going to look a lot like what we saw the 2nd half of last season.  Not sure why it wouldn't since nothing significant was done to address the flaws.

Edited by Mazrimiv

Congrats on the win; Rodgers looks back to his old self, and perhaps better with how it sounds like he's taken care of his legs.

Hope that the injuries suffered today aren't too bad and your guys come back healthy.  Good luck the rest of the way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

34 points and nearly 400 yards of offense in less than 19 minutes for the Vikes. Defense gotta treat Rodgers to a nice dinner for bailing them out

Was really nice to see the GB offense have an answer every time MIN came away with a quick score in Q4.  In the past, it seemed liked this is the type of game where the GB offense would suffer a Q4 collapse right along with the defense.  Not today.