Dolphins release Josh Rosen

pwny

I think the rumors of Rosen rubbing people the wrong way are more to blame for this than anything.

Since 1980, only one QB drafted in the top 10 didn't make it to his second year with the team that drafted him.  That player was suspended due to gambling, so technically he was still with the team.

Rosen wasn't even in the bottom half of performances for a rookie QB drafted in the top 10, either. 

Out of all 69 top 10 QBs selected since 1980, Rosen ranked:

32nd in touchdown passes.
22nd in interceptions.
28th in yards.
32nd in completion percentage.

He was also the 6th most sacked. 

There's something more to it than talent and potential. 

8 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Niners as well, we have mullen as free agent next year and CJ beathard is trash.

Yeah, but shanny has such a weird obsession with cj. I honestly think he's just being stubborn and refuses to acknowledge that scangarellos find was a better qb than his own lol

39 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Indy would be a perfect fit for him.

I would think the pats,since he at least used the same basic playbook from O'shea/McDaniels.  Terminology etc.  Cam is gone after this year, so next year he competes with Stidham.

#1 prospect -> 10th overall pick -> late 2nd + 5th round pick -> Cut

How his value has dropped. He's still really young and has some ability and arm talent, but doesn't seem to have enough to be a playmaker. He could be a nice backup, but IDK if he has the right mentality to be a sought after backup after the hype.