Rack's 2021 Mock Draft - 2nd and 3rd round mock now posted

rackcs

10 hours ago, rackcs said:

Working on my next mock and wanted to go back and look at feedback from previous ones and saw this. I'll pat myself on the back for this take, although even I didn't think Smith would be as good as he was.

If ya need any help or advice for the Falcons picks shoot me a PM my friend and i'll help ya out on needs and players we probably give a look at.  Gonna be a little harder this year with a new GM and HC but i think i got some pretty good ideas we will be targeting for sure.

• 5 weeks later...

Mock Draft 4.0
Been wanting to do another mock for a while but I've been busy with other stuff. Now that I'm not working from home anymore my down time is up so I went ahead and did this. The hardest area of the mock for me was the mid-late first, some of the fits around there I wasn't sure about. I feel like there's a slight dip in quality at some positions around here. I also think I did a bad job of mocking the RB position, those guys slipped more than I think they will. Something to keep in mind for next time. As always, I love feedback and try to take it into account in future mocks so let me know what you think.

Round 1
1. Jacksonville Jaguars: Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson - No brainer here. I'm a little iffy on the Urban Meyer hire, I think he'll be pretty boom or bust. Getting a QB like Lawrence can definitely help him trend towards boom.

2. New York Jets: Zach Wilson, QB, BYU - I know there's talk about them sticking with Darnold but I'm not buying it. When you've got the 2nd pick, a new regime, and some good QBs on the board, I don't see how you can skip out on taking one. As for the Wilson/Fields debate, I think it's all personal preference and I'll be interested to see the reports that come out as we get further into draft season.

3. Miami Dolphins (via Houston): Ja'Marr Chase, WR, LSU - This pick could have just as easily been Penei Sewell but I think the Dolphins liked what they saw out of their young OL last year. Taking Sewell would force them to shift around all of these young players. Instead you take an incredibly talented WR and slot him into the starting lineup with minimal hassle. Either way will help Tua.

4. Atlanta Falcon: Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon - I recently was reading about how the Falcons were looking deep into the OT class last year and would've likely taken one if a CB they liked wasn't on the board. With that in mind I have the Falcons grabbing Sewell here. Arthur Smith knows the value of a great OL. This is a strong potential trade down spot if I were predicting trades.

5. Cincinnati Bengals: Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida - This probably won't be a popular pick but I like the fit a lot. Pitts is more than just a regular TE in my mind. If your team has a need at WR, I think you're just as well off including Pitts into that group. Burrow likes to work the middle of the field and Pitts would be a great weapon for him in that regard.

6. Philadelphia Eagles: DeVonta Smith, WR, Alabama - This is another no brainer pick for me. The Eagles desperately need talent on offense all over the place and so they take the reigning Heisman winner to hopefully bring some life to this offense.

7. Detroit Lions: Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State - The Lions have a bunch of needs and offense and defense. I think it's likely they trade down in real life to gather more draft capital for their rebuild. Here however they take the BPA and add Parsons's athleticism to their defense.

8. Carolina Panthers: Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State - The Panthers are ready to get their QB of the future. I like this spot for Fields a lot. Carolina has a decent starter to start for maybe the first half of the season or so while Fields learns the ropes. They also have a strong offensive mind who can hopefully help Fields pick things up quickly and use him in creative ways when he gets on the field.

9. Denver Broncos: Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State - I struggled with this pick a bit between taking Lance or taking one of the CBs here and giving Lock another chance. At the end of the day though QB reigns supreme. If you don't have one, you need to get one so the Broncos take their guy here. 

10. Dallas Cowboys: Patrick Surtain II, CB, Alabama - Surtain is reunited with his former college teammate Trevon Diggs to form an athletic young CB duo. The Cowboys could use as much help on defense as possible so they take the best defensive player available here.

11. New York Giants: Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama - New York is sticking with Daniel Jones and so they want to surround him with as much talent as possible in his likely make it or break it year. 

12. San Francisco 49ers: Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech - The 49ers should be jumping for joy if Farley slips to them. He fills their biggest need (besides perhaps QB) and is one of the best players available.

13. Los Angeles Chargers: Rashawn Slater, OT, Northwestern - Much like the 49ers, this is a great pick for the Chargers. Some think Slater could even go in the top 10 or as high a 5th overall. I'm not quite that high on him but the Chargers would take him without hesitation and Slater could start immediately at basically any position on the OL.

14. Minnesota Vikings: Alijah Vera-Tucker, OG, USC - This is about as high as I think AVT could go and may even be slightly too high. But I like him a lot as a player and I think he could end up playing OT just as easily. The Vikings will like the versatility he brings to their OL.

15. New England Patriots: Kwity Paye, EDGE, Michigan - This pick probably gave me more trouble than any other in this mock. I felt like the WRs available were reaches, I'm not sure Belichick would value a guy like Mac Jones here. In the end, I know he likes his Michigan EDGE players. Not the biggest need for the Patriots but Paye is nice value here.

16. Arizona Cardinals: Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina - The Cardinals have had a hole opposite Patrick Peterson for a while now and finally grab a guy here who can fill that need. Horn is a nasty, physical CB who I think will complement Peterson well.

17. Las Vegas Raiders: Gregory Rousseau, EDGE, Miami - This was a tough pick as well because there are many directions the Raiders can go. In the end I think Gruden and Mayock will love Rousseau's potential. If he lives up to it, this pick could be a steal.

18. Miami Dolphins: Azzez Ojulari, EDGE, Georgia - The Dolphins miss out on the local product by just one pick but may end up taking the better player. Ojulari is another extremely athletic pass rusher with great bend and movement skills. He's a little undersized but he makes it work despite this limitation.

19. Washington Football Team: Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech - I think Washington spends another year building up their roster before making moves for a QB. They grab Darrisaw here to shore up the OL. I think Darrisaw is a bit more of a project than many others do but the dude is big and talented and definitely possess upside.

20. Chicago Bears: Mac Jones, QB, Alabama - I like Mac Jones more than most I think. He's a smart player with can make all of the throws necessary despite not having a cannon. Having him in a game manager type role to start with could be good for the Bears if they can build up their offense around him a bit more.

21. Indianapolis Colts: Liam Eichenberg, OT, Notre Dame - If I had to bet actual money on any team trading down in the first I'd bet on the Colts. They don't have many needs and are picking near the beginning of the range for many of the non-top 3 OTs. I see them trading down and then taking a good OT who's still around later.

22. Tennessee Titans: Jaelan Phillips, EDGE, Miami - There are definitely concerns about Phillips with regards to his injury history but he's yet another athletic EDGE prospect with a ton of upside. The Titans didn't get the production they wanted out of Clowney and now address this position through the draft.

23. New York Jets (via Seattle): Rashod Bateman - The Jets have tons of holes on offense and if they want Wilson to succeed they need to address some of them. They start by grabbing Bateman here who I think has become a little underrated. He's a physically gifted target who can work all areas of the field.

24. Pittsburgh Steelers: Jalen Mayfield, OT, Michigan - I think I'd rather grab Landon Dickerson here but Mayfield seems like a Tomlin kind of guy. Physical with lots of upside, and from the Big 10.

25. Jacksonville Jaguars (via Los Angeles Rams): Christian Barmore, INT, Alabama - The Jaguars build up the trenches now, taking the very physically talented Barmore. He's a little inconsistent but if he continues playing like he did in the national championship game, he'll be very good for the Jags.

26. Cleveland Browns: Zaven Collins, LB, Tulsa - The Browns are just going straight defense basically and trying to rebuild their front 7 in particular. Collins is an extremely athletic prospect who has already shown the ability to cover.

27. Baltimore Ravens: Joseph Ossai, EDGE, Texas - Ossai seems like a Ravens pass rusher to me. He works with power and has a non-stop motor. He's versatile and can do multiple things from the OLB spot. Ossai is a draft crush of mine and it would be devastating to see him on the Ravens.

28. New Orleans Saints: Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame - The Saints would be getting good value here and fill an important role on their defense. I'm unsure of how much of a rebuild the Saints are planning or the fans expect with Brees gone. Either way Koramoah fits as he should find ways to get on the field early as he grows into a bigger role with time.

29. Green Bay Packers: Tyson Campbell, CB, Georgia - Alexander was one of the top CBs in the league last season but needs help on the other side. Campbell is a big, athletic CB who would complement Alexander well.

30. Buffalo Bills: Wyatt Davis, OG, Ohio State - The Bills need to protect Josh Allen and bolster their run game. Despite his stock falling from earlier in the season, Davis is a plug and play guy who can fill both of those needs.

31. Kansas City Chiefs: Terrace Marshall Jr., WR, LSU - Marshall seems like the type of player who could step in immediately for the Chiefs when Watkins is gone. He can be used outside or in the slot, can make plays at all levels of the field, and can be a reliable target for Mahomes.

32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jayson Oweh, EDGE, Penn State - The Bucs are going to lose a couple of players in free agency most likely but will look to fill those holes in the draft. Oweh didn't produce much last year but when I watch the type I see a game who's got great burst and bend and I think is fairly technical in the way he plays. I think he can surprise people by being ready sooner rather than later.

Round 2
1. Jacksonville Jaguars: Samuel Cosmi, OT, Texas - The Jags are going to build around Lawrence here by giving him some better protection. Cosmi needs some technical refinement but is big and athletic. 

2. New York Jets: Carlos Basham Jr., EDGE, Wake Forest - As one Basham leaves, another enters. The Jets look to the defensive side of the ball now and try to find that pass rusher they've been desparately needing for a long time.

3. Atlanta Falcons: Najee Harris, RB, Alabama - This feels like a perfect fit for the Falcons. Harris could easily go late in the first so he's decent value. We also know how much Arthur Smith loves powerful running backs. Between adding Sewell and Harris, this offense suddenly looks a lot scarier.

4. Miami Dolphins (via Houston): Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU - The Dolphins add to the defense again, adding the versatile and talented Moehrig to the secondary. The Dolphins invested in a CB early last year despite that position already being a strength so I could see them adding to a strength again.

5. Philadelphia Eagles: Asante Samuel Jr., CB, Florida State - Asante Samuel is small but extremely fast and athletic and can cover well. I think he could be a guy who can play above his size but only time will tell. The Eagles are in desparate need of CB help so they overlook the size concerns for talent. 

6. Cincinnati Bengals: Alex Leatherwood, OT, Alabama - There weren't any offensive linemen worth taking at their last pick but the Bengals almost have to address the position here. I think Leatherwood may have to kick inside at the next level but either way he fills a need for the Bengals.

7. Carolina Panthers: Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State - The Panthers drafted a QB in the first so now they look to surround him with talent. Freiermuth will be a reliable target in the middle of the field for Fields.

8. Denver Broncos: Eric Stokes, CB, Georgia - One of the Broncos' biggest needs is at CB and they're happy to take Stokes here. Eric Stokes has good size and would be a good fit in the Fangio defense.

9. Detroit Lions: Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida - The Lions might be losing Golladay this offseason and need another WR even if he stays. Toney has some technical issues including drop problems but he's extremely athletic and could become a great playmaker for Detroit.

10. New York Giants: Joe Tryon, EDGE, Washington - The Giants defense was very good last year but they could use some more talent at the EDGE position. Tryon has great burst and a good motor.

11. San Francisco 49ers: Landon Dickerson, C, Alabama - I could see Dickerson going as early as 24 so this is good value for the 49ers. Dickerson has some health problems but the talent is undeniable.

12. Dallas Cowboys: Daviyon Nixon, INT, Iowa - The Cowboys haven't gotten much out of some other recent picks at this position so they go to the well again with Nixon. Nixon needs a lot more polish and refinement but the sky is the limit for him potentially.

13. Jacksonville Jaguars (via Minnesota): Brevin Jordan, TE, Miami - I think Jordan is criminally underrated and is going to be a great playmaker at the next level. It's no coincidence that I keep pairing these TEs with young QBs in this mock (Burrow/Pitts and Fields/Freiermuth) as I think having a reliable target at the TE position can be very valuable for a young QB.

14. New England Patriots: Kyle Trask, QB, Florida - I wasn't too sure about this pick but I feel like Belichick will appreciate Trask for what he is and will figure out ways to scheme for his talents. Bill also seems to like his day 2 QBs.

15. Los Angeles Chargers: Greg Newsome II, CB, Northwestern - The Chargers need some help at CB and Newsome seems like a good fit for them with his blend of length, athleticism, and intelligence.

16. Las Vegas Raiders: Levi Onwuzurike, INT, Washington - The Raiders add more help to the DL here with Onwuzurike. If Rousseau and Onwuzurike both play up to their potential, the Raiders DL is going to be legitimately scary to play against.

17. Arizona Cardinals: Creed Humphrey, C, Oklahoma - Humphrey's stock has fallen quite a bit since the preseason but the Cardinals are happy to add him here and bring some power to their OL.

18. Miami Dolphins: Jay Tufele, INT, USC - I like Tufele a lot and think he should go much higher than this. He doesn't have the most upside in the world but he's a well-rounded and pro-ready player.

19. Washington Football Team: Elijah Moore, WR, Ole Miss - The Football Team needs more offensive weapons for their future QB and they grab an electrifying slot receiver here. He and Terry McLaurin should go nicely together.

20. Chicago Bears: Teven Jenkins, OT, Oklahoma State - The Bears want to be competitive now and don't have many holes. Jenkins fills one of those holes. He's an athletic guy who I think can potentially play right away.

21. Tennessee Titans: Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue - Moore is another guy whose stock has fallen. In his case it's due to injuries and potentially some off field issues I've heard rumblings about. Either way, he's still mega talented and a true playmaker. Tennessee can add him and bring a different element to their offense.

22. Indianapolis Colts: Aaron Robinson, CB, UCF - Indianapolis has had guys like Rock Ya-Sin who haven't panned out recently so they need more help at the CB position. They take Robinson here who has risen fast recently due to his upside.

23. Pittsburgh Steelers: Josh Myers, C, Ohio State - Another one of my personal favorites that I'm happy to add to the Steelers roster here. Pittsburgh continues to build up their offensive line and takes Myers to hopefully lock down the position for the next decade much like Pouncey did.

24. Seattle Seahawks: James Hudson, OT, Cincinnati - Hudson is extremely raw but has exciting potential. Whether the Seahawks trade Russell Wilson or not, Hudson seems like the kind of prospect they like, a raw and toolsy offensive lineman that they can work with.

25. Los Angeles Rams: Dillon Radunz, OT, North Dakota State - I can't believe Andrew Whitworth is still playing but there's no guarantees he'll be back next year. Even if he returns, looking for a replacement would be smart. I think Radunz could benefit from sitting and learning for a year as a primary backup.

26. Baltimore Ravens: Amon-Ra St. Brown, WR, USC - The Ravens add the smooth and reliable St. Brown to their receiving corps to complement the fast and explosive Marquise Brown. These two would create a nice duo for Lamar Jackson to work with.

27. Cleveland Browns: Quincy Roche, EDGE, Miami - Cleveland continue to build up their defense, this time adding Roche to play across from Myles Garrett. Roche is very polished and could become a contributor sooner rather than later.

28. New Orleans Saints: Jevon Holland, S, Oregon - The Saints are losing a couple of players at the safety position and may not be able to afford bringing them back. Holland could fit in nicely in a hybrid slot CB/S kind of role.

29. Buffalo Bills: Patrick Jones II, EDGE, Pittsburgh - Buffalo really needs some pass rushing help as their current group just isn't good enough. Enter Patrick Jones II, who has decent upside to develop into the player they need.

30. Green Bay Packers: Dyami Brown, WR, North Carolina - Aaron Rodgers can win an MVP with subpar WRs but that doesn't mean that Green Bay shouldn't help him out a little. Dyami Brown is a great vertical guy who can add some explosiveness to this offense.

31. Kansas City Chiefs: Chazz Surratt, LB, North Carolina - Chazz Surratt is an intelligent and athletic player who I think would fit nicely in the Kansas City defense. He and Willie Gay Jr. could prove to be a formidable duo in the near future.

32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson - Etienne probably shouldn't have slipped this far but the Buccaneers won't complain. RB may not be the biggest need on their roster but adding an explosive playmaker like Etienne would certainly help them in their goal to repeat.

Round 3
1. Jacksonville Jaguars: Richie Grant, S, UCF - The Jaguars add another playmaker on defense, this time to the secondary. Grant is a versatile player with ball skills who will make plays no matter how you use him.

2. New York Jets: Ifeatu Melifonwu, CB, Syracuse - The Jets grab a toolsy CB prospect here who needs a lot of refinement but could be very good if he pans out.

3. Houston Texans: Elijah Molden, CB, Washington - Finally the Texans can pick. They lack good options across from Gareon Conley so they hope Molden can play sooner rather than later.

4. Atlanta Falcons: Payton Turner, EDGE, Houston - Atlanta's search for a pass rusher continues here. Turner has great size and athleticism to go along with it. He's raw but could turn into the player the Falcons need.

5. Cincinnati Bengals: Trey Smith, OG, Tennessee - The mission is simple for Cincinnati: put talent around Joe Burrow. Trey Smith is a powerful guard who will also help a lot in the ground game.

6. Philadelphia Eagles: Jabril Cox, LB, LSU - Another huge hole on this Eagles team gets filled here with Cox. Cox's coverage skills should help him get on the field sooner rather than later.

7. Denver Broncos: Hamilcar Rashed Jr., EDGE, Oregon State - With Von Miller gone, the Broncos could use a pass rusher across from Bradley Chubb. Rashed is one of my favorite Day 2 players in this class as he has some explosiveness and a relentless motor.

8. Detroit Lions: Alim McNeill, INT, North Carolina State - The Lions add more defensive talent here with McNeill, an athletic high upside player.

9. Carolina Panthers: Spencer Brown, OT, Northern Iowa - The Panthers could stand to add some more protection for Bridgewater/Fields. Brown is very raw coming from such a small school but his combination of size and athleticism is rare.

10. Washington Football Team (via San Francisco): Andre Cisco, S, Syracuse - Cisco adds some range to the Washington secondary. He might not be able to play right away next season due to an injury but should turn into a fine player.

11. Dallas Cowboys: Ar'Darius Washington, S, TCU - The Cowboys continue to add to their secondary with the versatile Washington.

12. New York Giants: Paulson Adebo, CB, Stanford - New York was playing musical chairs with their CBs all season. James Bradberry proved he was worth wha the Giants paid for him but he needs someone to play across from him.

13. New England Patriots: Forfeited

14. Los Angeles Chargers: Quinn Meinerz, OG, Wisconsin-Whitewater - Getting a big boost, from the Senior Bowl, Meinerz adds some strength to the interior of the Chargers OL.

15. Minnesota Vikings: Paris Ford, S, Pittsburgh - Ford will bring toughness and athleticism to the Vikings secondary, which they could definitely use.

16. Arizona Cardinals: Javonte Williams, RB, North Carolina - As with Etienne, Williams is a RB who drops further than I think they should have in this mock. The Cardinals would be thrilled though to add a violent runner like this to their backfield.

17. Las Vegas Raiders: Jackson Carman, OT, Clemson - Trent Brown has been unable to consistently stay healthy these past couple of seasons with the Raiders and the Raiders can easily cut him this offseason. Whether they do or not, Carman would fit nicely as a backup swing tackle.

18. Miami Dolphins: Trey Sermon, RB, Ohio State - Miami adds more help on offense, this time hoping to find a lead RB for their current group of complimentary guys.

19. Washington Football Team: Cameron McGrone, LB, Michigan - McGrone is inexperienced in coverage but has good explosiveness and toughness. If he can develop his coverage skills, he'd be a great piece for Washington.

20. Chicago Bears: Tylan Wallace, WR, Oklahoma State - Chicago triples down on offense and take a WR here. Allen Robinson is a goner and they replace him here with Wallace, a physical receiver who is great at contested catches.

21. Phialdelphia Eagles (via Indianapolis): Deonte Brown, OG, Alabama - The Eagles had some OL trouble this season, mainly with keeping everyone healthy. It'd be good to bring in some more depth at one of their weaker OL spots.

22. Tennessee Titans: Tyler Shelvin, INT, LSU - Tennessee could use a giant space eater like Shelvin. I think Shelvin is a little more versatile than people give him credit for and could end up being a surprise hit this late in the 3rd.

23. New York Jets (via Seattle): Michael Carter, RB, North Carolina - Another North Carolina RB comes off the board here. This should be another good weapon for Wilson in the passing game as Michael Carter is a great receiver out of the backfield.

24. Pittsburgh Steelers: Hunter Long, TE, Boston College - The Steelers continue to build up the offense here, trying to finally find the replacement for Heath Miller.

25. Detroit Lions (via Los Angeles Rams): Rashad Weaver, EDGE, Pittsburgh - The Lions drafted Julian Okwara last year but still their pass rush has struggled mightily. Weaver isn't as good as his Pittsburgh teammate Patrick Jones II, but is maybe a little more ready to make an immediate impact in a pass rush rotation.

26. Cleveland Browns: Marlon Tuipilotu, INT, USC - Yet another front 7 pick for the Browns. This is a team ready to compete so they grab a well-rounded player here to become a part of the DL rotation.

27. Minnesota Vikings (via Baltimore): Osa Odighizuwa, INT, UCLA - Odighizuwa lacks size but he plays with explosiveness and skill. 

28. Cleveland Browns (via New Orleans): Benjamin St-Juste, CB, Minnesota - The Brown look to bolster their secondary now by adding St-Juste. It'll likely take time for him to refine his technique and be ready to play but he's got great tools.

29. Green Bay Packers: Baron Browning, LB, Ohio State - Green Bay looks to add some explosiveness to their LB corps here with Browning. Browning plays with a great toughness but needs more refinement.

30. Buffalo Bills: Tre McKitty, TE, Georgia - Kitty is yet another TE that I'm really high on (I love this TE class) and will provide an athletic target for Josh Allen.

31. Kansas City Chiefs: Walker Little, OT, Stanford - Eric Fisher likely won't be ready for the start of the season and we've seen what the KC OL looks like when it's banged up. I expect multiple selections are going to be used to build up their depth.

32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Marvin Wilson, INT, Florida State - Marvin Wilson looked like a high first round player two seasons ago before playing horribly this last season. The Bucs can afford to take a chance on him and see if he'll return to his former self.

Projected Comp Picks
33. New England Patriots: D'Wayne Eskridge, WR, Western Michigan - Another Senior Bowl star, Eskridge is a pretty polished play who could potentially contribute right away for the Patriots.

34. Los Angeles Chargers: Jamin Davis, LB, Kentucky - Davis has speed to spare and a lot of upside even if he is very raw as a prospect. 

35. New Orleans Saints: Nico Collins, WR, Michigan - New Orleans could use a target across from Michael Thomas. Collins is raw but has great size and athletic ability.

36. Dallas Cowboys: Ben Cleveland, OG, Georgia - The Cowboys OL is not the dominant force is used to be but is not far off. One problem they have is depth.

37. Tennessee Titans: Trill Williams, CB, Syracuse - The Titans don't have many immediate needs so they grab Williams here who has some technical issues but a lot of room to grow.

38. Los Angeles Rams: Pete Warner, LB, Ohio State - Warner is another player who should be able to find some playing time early as he has decent coverage skills.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, rackcs said:

15. New England Patriots: Kwity Paye, EDGE, Michigan

16. Arizona Cardinals: Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina

I would go Horn here. CB is more important position and Horn is a game changer. Also Gilmore is gone and possibility Jackson as well.

20. Chicago Bears: Mac Jones, QB, Alabama

I would take Jones at 15 however I don't see BB doing that, matter of fact I see him trading the pick. BB draft = Head Scrather!!!!

14. New England Patriots: Kyle Trask, QB, Florida

There is two ways to look at this pick. There is no way BB would take Trask, its not possible. The Pats select Trasks !!!!!  No frigging way!!

or

He trades again to the team desperate for a QB while on the phone with Doug Flutie!!!!!

33. New England Patriots: D'Wayne Eskridge, WR,

Nope, To small BB takes,  Nico Collins, WR, Michigan, 6-4. 215. Who needs WR speed when you can block in the run game!!!!!  BB, what did you see in Collin? His size and his blocking skills and he has played ST in college. 

That's when my TV goes out the window.

21 hours ago, rackcs said:

29. Green Bay Packers: Tyson Campbell, CB, Georgia - Alexander was one of the top CBs in the league last season but needs help on the other side. Campbell is a big, athletic CB who would complement Alexander well.

They did this mold with Kevin King and it didn't go very well.  Unless the Packers are committing to M2M with their corners, I think this is a wasted pick.  IF they're going corner, I'd probably go with Asante Samuel Jr., but I think they're going to look at an OT like Samuel Cosmi here.

30. Green Bay Packers: Dyami Brown, WR, North Carolina - Aaron Rodgers can win an MVP with subpar WRs but that doesn't mean that Green Bay shouldn't help him out a little. Dyami Brown is a great vertical guy who can add some explosiveness to this offense.

Nah.  Travis Ettiene is probably almost too much value here, but there are CBs here and fill a bigger need.  They probably only have money for either Aaron Jones or Kevin King, so whichever returns will likely see the other position addressed here.

29. Green Bay Packers: Baron Browning, LB, Ohio State - Green Bay looks to add some explosiveness to their LB corps here with Browning. Browning plays with a great toughness but needs more refinement.

The Packers think they've found their ILB duo with Krys Barnes and Kamal Martin.  While I do expect them to add another body, this is probably a bit too early.  D'Wayne Eskridge is a pretty easy choice here.

Lawrence Barmore round 1 is good.

Not a big cosmi guy and freiermuth and toney make too much sense.  We have Freiermuths te coach so I'd lean towards him.

Jordan is fine at 45 but with freiermuth u don't need to go te twice.  I'll go take etienne or moore who should be gone. 

Grant is good but I'd take adebo to give a starting cb

• 2 months later...

Final Version - 7 Rounds

I did this before the Ereck Flowers trade (probably a sign the Dolphins will go Sewell at 6 if Pitts and Chase were off the board) and before the latest injury news/updates on Farley and Ojulari. Both would maybe drop a bit more if I did this starting over again today. No trades. Tell me what you think.

Final Mock Draft

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Final Version - 7 Rounds

I did this before the Ereck Flowers trade (probably a sign the Dolphins will go Sewell at 6 if Pitts and Chase were off the board) and before the latest injury news/updates on Farley and Ojulari. Both would maybe drop a bit more if I did this starting over again today. No trades. Tell me what you think.

Final Mock Draft

What a nerd

• Like 2

Would love Stokes for the Packers in the 1st and Moore in the 2nd. Would much rather see Trey Hill or Monty Rice in the 4th round over Tre Brown, given our needs. Tamorrion Terry and Charles Snowden are really good depth picks in the 5th, and I like the Hubbard pick in the 6th. I'd be pretty happy with this for Green Bay, all things considered.

• Like 1