Fighting games that are no more

Was thinking about some of my favorite older fighting games and realizing most of them are no more. I'd love to see some of these brought back:

Bloody Roar

Battle Arena Toshinden

Bushido Blade

Darkstalkers

Powerstone

Am I the only person really wanting some of these titles to be rebooted?

9 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Are they still making Killer Instinct? Loved that game when I was a kid. I couldn't lose with Cinder's over over X. Spinal was boss too. 

And Orchid's PAN OF COOKIES always made me laugh.

An XBox One exclusive came out a few years ago after being dead for like 15 years

2 hours ago, steadypimpin said:

I used to love unreal tournament 

I LOVED this game back in the day - more of an FPS, but so awesome. Played it on the Dreamcast non-stop.

Flak Cannon in a zero gravity arena? Yeah, I was gonna kill everything that moved.

Awesome to have you in the beta, buddy. :D

11 hours ago, Supersuavesky said:

This just reminds me of how much I miss Soul Caliber.

I remember when they'd have special guest characters with each release - Yoda, Darth Vader, Link come to mind. Playing as Vader was dope, just force choke someone into a lightsaber strike. Loved it!

BTW - Great to have you aboard!

On 7/25/2017 at 10:20 AM, EliteTexan80 said:

I remember when they'd have special guest characters with each release - Yoda, Darth Vader, Link come to mind. Playing as Vader was dope, just force choke someone into a lightsaber strike. Loved it!

BTW - Great to have you aboard!

Thanks.

And every E3 I keep holding out hope they bring a new one out. You'd think with the Popularity of ESports rising they would look for another venue for revenue. 

Maybe next year.

Archived