Jalen Ramsey unfollows rams on Instagram

LinderFournette

58 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

You cant keep everyone. I know they dont want him to leave but there’s only but so many moves they can make

And they've been featuring less 3 WR sets and more 12 personnel in the newer McVay offense. Josh Reynolds has been a starting caliber WR for them when he's played, and he's younger than Kupp. Marvin Jones clone, IMO.

Van Jefferson profiled exactly like Kupp as a prospect, with the difference being level of competition (Jefferson played in the SEC, Kupp in FCS), and production (Kupp most prolific WR ever, broke Jerry Rice's college records, Jefferson did little in college). Both are similarly-built WRs without great timed speed, but good game speed. Both are very quick, great at shuttles and 3-cone. Both are very crisp route runners with great hands. And both aced interviews, have great football IQ, and were excellent at the Senior Bowl. 

Just saying that, with Higbee extended and Brycen Hopkins drafted, and having a fairly deep WR room where a rookie has shown up in camp and another one could be re-signed cheaply, Kupp becomes expendable if it means that you can keep Jalen Ramsey (especially considering that they gave up the farm for Ramsey).

This is from a Cardinals' Fan's perspective, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Edited by HoboRocket

2 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

165 million in liabilities with a cap of 175 and Kupp and ramsey free agents. 

Ramsey will take around what white got.  Kupp im sure gets 15million or so 35 million im not sure u keeping both;)

We're in the same spot as a bunch of other squads. We'll get it figured out.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

And they've been featuring less 3 WR sets and more 12 personnel in the newer McVay offense. Josh Reynolds has been a starting caliber WR for them when he's played, and he's younger than Kupp. Marvin Jones clone, IMO.

Van Jefferson profiled exactly like Kupp as a prospect, with the difference being level of competition (Jefferson played in the SEC, Kupp in FCS), and production (Kupp most prolific WR ever, broke Jerry Rice's college records, Jefferson did little in college). Both are similarly-built WRs without great timed speed, but good game speed. Both are very quick, great at shuttles and 3-cone. Both are very crisp route runners with great hands. And both aced interviews, have great football IQ, and were excellent at the Senior Bowl. 

Just saying that, with Higbee extended and Brycen Hopkins drafted, and having a fairly deep WR room where a rookie has shown up in camp and another one could be re-signed cheaply, Kupp becomes expendable if it means that you can keep Jalen Ramsey (especially considering that they gave up the farm for Ramsey).

This is from a Cardinals' Fan's perspective, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

I doubt they let Kupp walk. Reynolds likely lost his job to Van Jefferson. I don't see us retaining him. 

3 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

165 million in liabilities with a cap of 175 and Kupp and ramsey free agents. 

Ramsey will take around what white got.  Kupp im sure gets 15million or so 35 million im not sure u keeping both;)

AAV doesn’t have to be cap hit. So even if the cap drops to $175M, they should make it work. I’m sure you’ll see them re-work Woods, work with Robinson/Brickers, and do something with Whitworth.