Cut Day

Acgott

So how do you guys feel about the 53 man roster?  Any strengths or weaknesses at positions?

I still think the team is weak at receiver and while improved the offensive line just isn't there yet.

Defensively, I like the upfront line.  Linebacker continues to lack a real game changer and with recent news on the injury to Blake Martinez we lack quality depth.

Our secondary is much improved with adding Bradberry and Ryan the injury to McKinney hurts as I view him as having the potential to be a playmaker.

9 hours ago, ny92mike said:

So how do you guys feel about the 53 man roster?  Any strengths or weaknesses at positions?

I still think the team is weak at receiver and while improved the offensive line just isn't there yet.

Defensively, I like the upfront line.  Linebacker continues to lack a real game changer and with recent news on the injury to Blake Martinez we lack quality depth.

Our secondary is much improved with adding Bradberry and Ryan the injury to McKinney hurts as I view him as having the potential to be a playmaker.

Wide receivers are solid. We definitely could be better, but that’s the least of our worries. Everywhere else, we improved, but that isn’t saying much. OL will be a major problem this year. Just not enough experience nor or time together.