Wide Receivers cut so far who we could sign

turtle28

2 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Your telling me I don’t know the strength of the team again I said multiple SB’s!!! How many SB’s in this era have won multiples without a franchise QB? Only one of those teams you mentioned didn’t have one and the team that didn’t had one of the best defenses to date. You tell me I don’t know the strength of this team like I’m not a fan. Look you have your opinion and it’s completely cool with me. 

But I think that my opinion and knowledge about or team speaks through my posts but I think we both make the same amount a year from our NFL so if I’m wrong I’m wrong!!! Atleast for your sake I’m not building this team right

Ok move the Goal Post, but as Said Defense is the Strength of this Team. If Pete Carroll doesn't throw the ball and hand it off to Lynch you have Multiple Super Bowls in Seattle.

Washington can Win with this Defense. Haskins just has to move the ball down field and produce TD's/not Turn the Ball Over. Witch he did today. 

Same as a Kirk Cousins if he was here. I still don't see Kirk Cousin's having a better game than Haskins with this offense. This offense is Trash. Yet the Defense puts them in good/multiple position's to score. 

6 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

We still can be great!! You do realize I’m one of Haskins biggest supporters on here. I countlessly said I love his it when watching him at OSU and in highschool. I’m hoping for him to be everything I saw in his potential but to be that he needs to enervate the talent around him. If he can’t then we have to build and hope we mask him and then when he’s expensive we will be in trouble so One SB is cool I’m not looking for just one I want this team to be that sustained force that has a chance at more then just one. To get that we have to have a top 5 QB not one we’re masking so you want 1 I want a lot more then just that

Actually, he doesn’t. Sadly, he really doesn’t know much about us guys who have been in here a decade plus, he just throws flamethrowers at everyone.