Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

40 minutes ago, titanrick said:

Half PPR.  Drake or Mostert in week 1?  I have a hard time seeing Drake produce a big game on the road against the 9ers defense...

Drake. 

He produced just fine against the niners in both games last year.

I do love mostert, but his volume will be a question as well

this is more of a bench question: Superflex .5ppr, Qbs are Russ/Mayfield and TE is Kelce

I have TE chris herndon on my bench as my back up. I really hate streaming TEs, but waivers are thin at QB. Thinking of dropping him for Trubisky or Fitz for my QB3? Chargers QBs are there too but im out on LA this year

Edited by tab

1 hour ago, tab said:

this is more of a bench question: Superflex .5ppr, Qbs are Russ/Mayfield and TE is Kelce

I have TE chris herndon on my bench as my back up. I really hate streaming TEs, but waivers are thin at QB. Thinking of dropping him for Trubisky or Fitz for my QB3? Chargers QBs are there too but im out on LA this year

For sure would drop him for likely Fitz/Tyrod/Trubisky in that order.  You wont stream TEs other than one week when Kelce has a bye. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheGreatZepp said:

12 team PPR. Who do you start?

QB

R Wilson

J Burrow

RB

D Cook

M Sanders

C Carson

M Breida

WR

C Godwin

M Brown

T Boyd

M Hardman

TE

T Higbee

E Engram

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Flex

All of the bolded for sure and then a coin-flip between Boyd, Sanders (I don't like him as anything more than a flex this week with the OL issues), and Breida (I'd probably err on the side of Boyd in a PPR league because his role is better understood, but I don't love either matchup) - but the same argument about not knowing how he'll be used (especially with it being an Andy Reid start-of-season game, which are always totally different one year to the next) can be said for Hardman.  If Bryan Walters is available on waivers, I'd jump all over that.  I know who I'd drop for him, but that's me.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheGreatZepp said:

12 team PPR. Who do you start?

QB

R Wilson

J Burrow

RB

D Cook

M Sanders

C Carson

M Breida

WR

C Godwin

M Brown

T Boyd

M Hardman

TE

T Higbee

E Engram

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Flex

I'd start the one on the right because she has the bigg....oh hang on.....

So...

Wilson, Cook, Godwin, Brown, Engram are my definites.

The others I'm finding hard....I'd go with 3 WRs so adding Boyd. The other RB probably Sanders, but I'm really not sure. 

13 hours ago, Eirich said:

Week 1 RB2

Mack

Mostert

James White

Your thought?

Definitely between Mack and Mostert.  I would lean Mostert given I dont like the depth behind him as much as I do JT in Indy.  I would assume Indy goes up big and they turn to JT to get some reps but then would depend on how much Mack helped them get the big lead.  Mostert seems to be safer this week until figuring out how they are going to be used. 

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I'd start the one on the right because she has the bigg....oh hang on.....

So...

Wilson, Cook, Godwin, Brown, Engram are my definites.

The others I'm finding hard....I'd go with 3 WRs so adding Boyd. The other RB probably Sanders, but I'm really not sure. 

I think its crazy to not start Sanders.  Have to go with the RB drafted early who likely will have the bulk of the touches.  I dont trust Boyd with Green back, Higgins there, and Burrow in his first start with no pre-season. 

37 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I'd go Mostert for sure, but a note on White - we don't know, but expecting a huge season for him as Cam should lean on him. If it's PPR I'd start him over Mack. But it' risky. 

You think he is the guy?  Have heard a lot about Harris and Michel is still a young 1st rounder with potential and also have Burkhead correct?  I dont see any of them taking the load and in true BB fashion, all will be low end flex players but could get you a zero week to week.  

2 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Hunt.  Rookie WRs with numerous other mouths to feed don't excite me early on.  Maybe Jeudy is a hit and blows up but I dont see him being overly consistent this year and trust Hunt to get something whereas JJ could put up a 0 or 1 catch type day. 

Yeah that was what I was thinking, but now that Sutton is out Jeudy's gonna get some extra targets. Downside is that he's gonna get doubled so might probably start Hunt and will just see how much they feed Jeudy. Truly believe he will make an impact this season already. Elite talent and a perfect fit with Sutton in that offense.