Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

I'm probably overthinking this a bit but hey it's fantsay football, that's what I do. 

So this week I'm thinking about streaming the Giants defense versus San Francisco. I have the Ravens defense in there right now but that matchup against the Chiefs just has me nervous. And I know the Giants defense is pretty terrible, but they should be able to have some success this week against Nick Mullens. And digging into Mullens back when he started the last 8 games for the niners...the last 6 weeks, he allowed 3 top 4 finishes and in 4 of the 6 weeks the opposing defense finished top 12 in fantasy. Also in 9 career games, Nick Mullens has thrown 11 interceptions and been sacked 19 times. And there's also the fact that both offenses (San Fran and New York) are in the bottom half of the league in offensive snaps per game. 

In order to make this move I would have to drop Dion Lewis which I think I'm ok with. I kind of wanted to see his snap% but IMO the move from Dion to the Giants defense gives me a better chance to win this week. 

This is the matchup right now in a STANDARD scoring league...

My Team: 

QB: Russell Wilson
RB: Clyde Edwards Helaire
RB: Jonathan Taylor
WR: Robby Anderson
WR: Tyler Boyd
TE: Tyler Higbee
Flex: Miles Sanders
DST: Ravens or Giants
K: Zane Gonzlez

His Team:

QB: Dak Prescott
RB: Sony Michel
RB: Todd Gurley
WR: Calvin Ridley
WR: CeeDee Lamb
TE: George Kittle
Flex:: Melvin Gordon
DST: 49ers
K: Greg Zuerlein

19 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I'm probably overthinking this a bit but hey it's fantsay football, that's what I do. 

So this week I'm thinking about streaming the Giants defense versus San Francisco. I have the Ravens defense in there right now but that matchup against the Chiefs just has me nervous. And I know the Giants defense is pretty terrible, but they should be able to have some success this week against Nick Mullens. And digging into Mullens back when he started the last 8 games for the niners...the last 6 weeks, he allowed 3 top 4 finishes and in 4 of the 6 weeks the opposing defense finished top 12 in fantasy. Also in 9 career games, Nick Mullens has thrown 11 interceptions and been sacked 19 times. And there's also the fact that both offenses (San Fran and New York) are in the bottom half of the league in offensive snaps per game. 

In order to make this move I would have to drop Dion Lewis which I think I'm ok with. I kind of wanted to see his snap% but IMO the move from Dion to the Giants defense gives me a better chance to win this week. 

This is the matchup right now in a STANDARD scoring league...

My Team: 

QB: Russell Wilson
RB: Clyde Edwards Helaire
RB: Jonathan Taylor
WR: Robby Anderson
WR: Tyler Boyd
TE: Tyler Higbee
Flex: Miles Sanders
DST: Ravens or Giants
K: Zane Gonzlez

His Team:

QB: Dak Prescott