Jamaal Williams @DET

Cam Akers vs NE

Need 1 WR for Flex

Deebo Samuel vs WSH

Jarvis Landry vs BAL

TY Hilton @LV

Defense 

Colts or Giants

Cam Akers is not a must start for me so I'm avoiding the short week on TNF. I think Dobbins has the higher floor and ceiling compared to Williams.

44 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Think you should roll with Woods and Robby.

Deebo has a tougher matchup and Robby has played pretty well this year.

Do you know who Gilmore will be shadowing tonight, if anybody?

I do not. Who knows who bill views as the biggest threat to his defense.

1 hour ago, VikeManDan said:

Start 3 of these 5.

Cooper Kupp (Patriots) - does he draw Gilmore? Hasn't scored since week 4.

Amari Cooper (Bengals)

Chris Godwin (Vikings) - enticing matchup off the bye week

Tyler Lockett (Jets) - locked in

Brandon Aiyuk (WFT) - not a fan of the matchup

Lockett and Godwin for sure. Kupp vs. Cooper feels like a coin flip - Amari has a higher ceiling this week IMO so maybe go his way.

3 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Gotta win this week to have any hope of avoiding the Toilet Bowl:

Justin Herbert vs. ATL or Lamar Jackson @ CLE ?

That’s a tough call. I would personally go with Herbert to rebound. I’d struggle to trust Lamar with the way he’s throwing the ball and his lack of weapons. Both Cleveland and Baltimore should have heavy run game plans which will shorten the game and limit opportunities. 

• Like 2

I’m stuck in TE hell. I’m currently rostering four (4!) TEs in our semifinals (two week championship) and have absolutely no idea which one to play. 

Logan Thomas vSF - At first blush would be the obvious choice, but SF has the #1 defense against opposing TEs. Low O/U but without Gibson, I expect WFT to struggle running the ball.

Hayden Hurst vLAC - I just can’t trust this guy. He’s always ranked inside the top 10 but is allergic to the endzone. That said Chargers surrender 2nd most TE TDs on the year and it has a high O/U. 

Jordan Reed vWAS - Revenge game narrative? He’s a distant 3rd on the target totem pole but WFT is strong against opposing WRs which could funnel targets to the middle. Low O/U. 

Dalton Schultz vCIN - Would normally never consider this but you have the 30th ranked defense against TEs and an Andy Dalton revenge game narrative. Schultz is a guaranteed 4 catch player it seems, though yardage is always low. 

2 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

Start 3 of these 5.

Cooper Kupp (Patriots) - does he draw Gilmore? Hasn't scored since week 4.

Amari Cooper (Bengals)

Chris Godwin (Vikings) - enticing matchup off the bye week

Tyler Lockett (Jets) - locked in

Brandon Aiyuk (WFT) - not a fan of the matchup

I think you gotta take the middle 3. The matchups are good and they probably are the best 3 talents too

9 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

I’m stuck in TE hell. I’m currently rostering four (4!) TEs in our semifinals (two week championship) and have absolutely no idea which one to play. 

Logan Thomas vSF - At first blush would be the obvious choice, but SF has the #1 defense against opposing TEs. Low O/U but without Gibson, I expect WFT to struggle running the ball.

Hayden Hurst vLAC - I just can’t trust this guy. He’s always ranked inside the top 10 but is allergic to the endzone. That said Chargers surrender 2nd most TE TDs on the year and it has a high O/U. 

Jordan Reed vWAS - Revenge game narrative? He’s a distant 3rd on the target totem pole but WFT is strong against opposing WRs which could funnel targets to the middle. Low O/U. 

Dalton Schultz vCIN - Would normally never consider this but you have the 30th ranked defense against TEs and an Andy Dalton revenge game narrative. Schultz is a guaranteed 4 catch player it seems, though yardage is always low. 

It's Logan Thomas for me. He won't get you 25 again - but he is a real part of this Alex Smith offense

28 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Gotta win this week to have any hope of avoiding the Toilet Bowl:

Justin Herbert vs. ATL or Lamar Jackson @ CLE ?

I have this same pair (fortunately for me I'm fighting for the chip, not the toilet bowl)

I'm running with Herbert for the matchup, then riding Lamar and his schedule the rest of the way

• Like 1