Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

17 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I will hold you and @Fl0nkerton responsible if he falls flat tonight 😄

Since you had Dak, Gallup vs Johnson, tiebreaker goes to him even though Broncos def is beaten up.

In terms of Mixon, if it was full ppr , I woulda gave serious thought to Hines cause Gio was Bengals 3rd down back last week.

Evan Browns(off memory) were decent against run last week, Mixon should still easily see 18-20 touches overall.

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

LAR @ PHI or MIN @ IND for my D/ST this week? Leaning towards LAR. Thanks in advance.

One is going up against a banged-up-at-best OL and showed the ability to make adjustments last week (LAR), the other got their doors blown off and boat-raced by a team that was, last season at least, a schemed-run-heavy team despite having elite tools on the passing side and may end up being a weekly choice matchup for streaming QB's/receivers against this year (I'm not read to call that, but Week 1 tells us that's a distinct possibility right now).  You've got the right leaning.  But if it makes you feel better about it, I dropped the MIN defense FOR the Rams defense this week.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The LBC said:

One is going up against a banged-up-at-best OL and showed the ability to make adjustments last week (LAR), the other got their doors blown off and boat-raced by a team that was, last season at least, a schemed-run-heavy team despite having elite tools on the passing side and may end up being a weekly choice matchup for streaming QB's/receivers against this year (I'm not read to call that, but Week 1 tells us that's a distinct possibility right now).  You've got the right leaning.  But if it makes you feel better about it, I dropped the MIN defense FOR the Rams defense this week.

I originally was going to drop MN defense for the LAR defense outright (I hate carrying 2 D/ST) but wanted to give it a week or so to see how MN adjusts and i agree LAR D line > PHI O line, LAR secondary > PHI WRs, Only thing that scares me is their TEs but If they get some sacks and an INT or 2 Im not worried about them giving up points.

As a Vikes fan I think its going to be rough this year for our defense and the secondary. A lot of snaps departed due to FA, Our most experienced CB is Holton Hill for goodness sake.

Edited by mattyice0401

6 hours ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Since you had Dak, Gallup vs Johnson, tiebreaker goes to him even though Broncos def is beaten up.

In terms of Mixon, if it was full ppr , I woulda gave serious thought to Hines cause Gio was Bengals 3rd down back last week.

Evan Browns(off memory) were decent against run last week, Mixon should still easily see 18-20 touches overall.

My biggest fear is game script will dictate more Gio than Mixon tonight if the Browns hey ahead Early.