Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

54 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Flex option in standard

Benny Snell, Latavius Murray, Cam Akers.

I am kind of leaning Murray, thinking the work load might be split for him and positive game script in 2nd half vs. LV

Conner(surprisingly) practiced in full yesterday...I’m not sure what role Snell will have.

If no other options, I’d probably Leah Murray as well.

I think I have my bases covered for my injuries this week.  I'm one of those lucky people who owns Godwin in one league and Michael Thomas in another.

In the league where I have Godwin, I've still got Hollywood and Robert Woods, and then if Godwin doesn't play I've got the options of slotting in either Marvin Jones or CeeDee Lamb (likely Lamb, unless Golladay plays - because I actually trust Jones more with Golladay in there than when Cephus is the other outside receiver).

In the league where I have Thomas, I've got Scotty Miller (who I feel like is a smash play in a PPR format, which this is, if Godwin doesn't play) and could technically flex in James White if I really felt drastic.

19 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

If AJ Brown is out....How good of a play is Mike Williams this week? Thinking about dropping Jalen Reagor for him. Going up against the Chiefs this weekend. 

Do you need a ceiling or floor play?  MWill probably gets the better target-share, but the only Chargers players I'm remotely above "meh" on this week are Hunter Henry and Austin Ekeler (from a pure volume perspective).  Reagor is always going to be a threat for the long TD, but I really expect Philly to ride Miles Sanders hard this week and work the short-passing game against us.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Do you need a ceiling or floor play?  MWill probably gets the better target-share, but the only Chargers players I'm remotely above "meh" on this week are Hunter Henry and Austin Ekeler (from a pure volume perspective).  Reagor is always going to be a threat for the long TD, but I really expect Philly to ride Miles Sanders hard this week and work the short-passing game against us.

Probably looking for more of a Floor guy...my team in a 12-teamer..

QB: Russell Wilson
RB: Clyde Edwards Helaire
RB: Jonathan Taylor
WR: Tyler Boyd
WR: Reagor, Preston Williams, Mike Williams, Robby Anderson, Shenault, Anthony Miller or Watkins
TE: Tyler Higbee or Dallas Goedert (probably higbee)
Flex: Miles Sanders
DST: Ravens 

3 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Probably looking for more of a Floor guy...my team in a 12-teamer..

QB: Russell Wilson
RB: Clyde Edwards Helaire
RB: Jonathan Taylor
WR: Tyler Boyd
WR: Reagor, Preston Williams, Mike Williams, Robby Anderson, Shenault, Anthony Miller or Watkins
TE: Tyler Higbee or Dallas Goedert (probably higbee)
Flex: Miles Sanders
DST: Ravens 

Of the receivers you have, I'd actually lean Robby Anderson over any of the others listed.  DJ Moore is likely to draw Carlton Davis, Anderson is going up to draw a combination of Murphy-Bunting and Jamel Dean... and we saw Jamel Dean blow a couple of coverages last week.  Williams would be the 1b to Anderson's 1a for who I'd roll with there; but I trust Teddy more than I do Tyrod.

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

With Kenny G ruled out,

Mike Williams vs KC

or

DeSean Jackson vs LAR

My head says Williams, based off what we saw last week.  My heart, based off QB's involved, says DeSean.  Depends on format I suppose and whether you need them to have a score in order for it to constitute a "good week" for you.  I think DeSean is more likely to score, but I'm not confident he's going to put up an average floor without a score; Williams should, but I'm less confident he'll see paydirt.

PPR

Which WR to start? Normally would start DeVante Parker, but he isn't 100% and going against the Bills so should I still roll with him or 1 of the other options below? Mike Williams is also available to pickup.

Jerry Jeudy vs Steelers

CeeDee Lamb vs Falcons

Parris Campbell vs Vilkings

Edited by ngo1125

1 hour ago, ngo1125 said:

PPR

Which WR to start? Normally would start DeVante Parker, but he isn't 100% and going against the Bills so should I still roll with him or 1 of the other options below? Mike Williams is also available to pickup.

Jerry Jeudy vs Steelers

CeeDee Lamb vs Falcons

Parris Campbell vs Vilkings

I think Campbell is the safest, Lamb has the higher upside. Williams is a better combination of upside and floor but it would depend on who you are dropping to get him. I think you are right to bench Parker. I've got him benched in both leagues I have him. Jeudy is a no go for me against the Steelers. 

2 hours ago, The LBC said:

My head says Williams, based off what we saw last week.  My heart, based off QB's involved, says DeSean.  Depends on format I suppose and whether you need them to have a score in order for it to constitute a "good week" for you.  I think DeSean is more likely to score, but I'm not confident he's going to put up an average floor without a score; Williams should, but I'm less confident he'll see paydirt.

Format is PPR. I think Williams will get more catches. DJax could score but it would also depend on who Ramsey covers. If it DeSean, I would expect him not to do much. It might no make a difference because I also have Sutton in that league, so I very well may have to start both

Trying to figure out my flex start for this week: JK Dobbins @ Houston, Corey Davis vs Jacksonville, or DeSean Jackson vs LAR? .5 PPR

-Dobbins had great debut in a blowout last week but I don't think that game script will apply against Houston. Also didn't get targeted in the passing game.

-Davis had a great week one, AJ Brown is out making him the defacto WR1 this week.

-I think the Eagles will look a lot better this week getting Sanders and Lane Johnson back. Jackson lead all receivers in air yards from week one so it only takes one deep ball to capitalize on his value.

Thoughts?