Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

7 hours ago, Haha21 said:

Trying to figure out my flex start for this week: JK Dobbins @ Houston, Corey Davis vs Jacksonville, or DeSean Jackson vs LAR? .5 PPR

-Dobbins had great debut in a blowout last week but I don't think that game script will apply against Houston. Also didn't get targeted in the passing game.

-Davis had a great week one, AJ Brown is out making him the defacto WR1 this week.

-I think the Eagles will look a lot better this week getting Sanders and Lane Johnson back. Jackson lead all receivers in air yards from week one so it only takes one deep ball to capitalize on his value.

Thoughts?

those are 3 tough options. All have high ceilings and low floors. It's a matter of preference I guess. Who do you believe in the most? Who would you be kicking yourself the most if you leave them on your bench and they blow up? Opportunity says Davis, history of likely hood of getting a monster game says DJax

11 hours ago, Haha21 said:

Trying to figure out my flex start for this week: JK Dobbins @ Houston, Corey Davis vs Jacksonville, or DeSean Jackson vs LAR? .5 PPR

-Dobbins had great debut in a blowout last week but I don't think that game script will apply against Houston. Also didn't get targeted in the passing game.

-Davis had a great week one, AJ Brown is out making him the defacto WR1 this week.

-I think the Eagles will look a lot better this week getting Sanders and Lane Johnson back. Jackson lead all receivers in air yards from week one so it only takes one deep ball to capitalize on his value.

Thoughts?

Davis, I think. Hate relying on him, but I think he has better volume than djax

On 9/18/2020 at 5:00 PM, ngo1125 said:

PPR

Which WR to start? Normally would start DeVante Parker, but he isn't 100% and going against the Bills so should I still roll with him or 1 of the other options below? Mike Williams is also available to pickup.

Jerry Jeudy vs Steelers

CeeDee Lamb vs Falcons

Parris Campbell vs Vilkings

Campbell vs the Vikings is the best PPR bet in my estimation.  I'm currently rolling in the Lamb boat as my Godwin replacement this week - but that's in a standard league where I'm hedging more on his likelihood to see some red-zone look with Jarwin out now along with being the big body.

13 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Minshew @ TEN or Rivers VS MN this week? I have Minshew In right now but starting to think TEN could control the clock this week and the VIkings Defense is still an unknown. Dropped Minshew for Rivers earlier in the week if that has any meaning to it.

Thanks in advance.

Don't love it, but probably rivers

24 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Need 2 guys PPR

CHARK @ Titans 
Shepard @ Bears 
Lazard vs Lions
Trequan Smith @ Raiders 
James White@ Seahawks 

Chark and Lazard and pretty easily. Chark is an absolute lock in this group. The only one that I even thought twice of playing over Lazard would be Shepard. The other two I wouldn't touch given the options you have.

35 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Higbee by a mile. Don’t chase the week 1 production. Chase the defense that gave up that week 1 production to a QB playing TE

Makes sense.

Thomas is interesting...ton of camp hype, eerily similar to Waller and Andrews last year leading up to season.

Not sure if it translates but I double dipped late at TE with Higbee and Jarwin and with Jarwin hurt, I used a lil FAAB on Thomas.

Higbee probably makes more sense for this week.

13 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Still struggling on deciding between Mark Ingram vs HOU or Diontae Johnson vs DEN full PPR 

I would start Diontae Johnson, I don't know if I can trust Ingram as of right now with the shared carriers to JK and the goal line carriers going to him as well.

Full PPR - Since A.J Brown and Kenny Golladay out. Would would you chose?

Curtis Samuel @Bucs
Emmanuel Sanders @LV 

Also, would would you pick out of the three for my other league - Full PPR

D.J Moore @Bucs
Will Fuller V vs BAL
CeeDee Lamb vs ATL

Edited by xlfrosti

22 minutes ago, xlfrosti said:

I would start Diontae Johnson, I don't know if I can trust Ingram as of right now with the shared carriers to JK and the goal line carriers going to him as well.

Full PPR - Since A.J Brown and Kenny Golladay out. Would would you chose?

Curtis Samuel @Bucs
Emmanuel Sanders @LV 

Also, would would you pick out of the three for my other league - Full PPR

D.J Moore @Bucs
Will Fuller V vs BAL
CeeDee Lamb vs ATL

Sanders and Moore