Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

6 hours ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Makes sense.

Thomas is interesting...ton of camp hype, eerily similar to Waller and Andrews last year leading up to season.

Not sure if it translates but I double dipped late at TE with Higbee and Jarwin and with Jarwin hurt, I used a lil FAAB on Thomas.

Higbee probably makes more sense for this week.

Hope you listened to us 

Got some decisions to make this week... downside of your bench players looking good I guess.

0.5 ppr, pick 3 and bench 1:

DJ Moore @ LAC

Robert Woods @ BUF

James Robinson vs. MIA

Dionate Johnson vs. HOU

Moore has a tough matchup against Hayward but could also see increased volume with no CMC in the mix anymore. Woods similarly has a tough matchup especially if he draws most of Tradavious White's attention.

Meanwhile Robinson has a dream matchup but I'm still hesitant about how real his breakout is. Johnson also doesn't have a huge track record but based on his target #'s the past 2 weeks i feel like he might be trending towards being the best WR on my roster. 

Right now leaning towards benching Woods. Thoughts? 

Should add I also have Nick Chubb vs. a tough WSH front in the mix who I could include in this but I feel like it may be overthinking it a bit to consider benching him. 

1 hour ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Got some decisions to make this week... downside of your bench players looking good I guess.

DJ Moore @ LAC

Robert Woods @ BUF

James Robinson vs. MIA

Dionate Johnson vs. HOU

Moore has a tough matchup against Hayward but could also see increased volume with no CMC in the mix anymore. Woods similarly has a tough matchup especially if he draws most of Tradavious White's attention.

Meanwhile Robinson has a dream matchup but I'm still hesitant about how real his breakout is. Johnson also doesn't have a huge track record but based on his target #'s the past 2 weeks i feel like he might be trending towards being the best WR on my roster. 

Should add I also have Nick Chubb vs. a tough WSH front in the mix who I could include in this but I feel like it may be overthinking it a bit to consider benching him. 

Strictly based off matchups I like Johnson and Robinson, I have Woods this week as well and may be forced to start him and am a little skeptical about it, I would also have a hard time starting any WR versus the LAC secondary.

1 hour ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

DJ Moore @ LAC

Robert Woods @ BUF

James Robinson vs. MIA

Dionate Johnson vs. HOU

Can't bench Chubb, and I also think you can't bench Robinson.  He's so heavily involved as a volume play (36 touches through 2 games), and the Jaguars' resurgent offense is encouraging. 

I think you probably bench Woods because of the White matchup.  That said Johnson probably draws Roby and Moore possibly draws Hayward, so I don't think you're guaranteed anything.  With McCaffrey out, I imagine the Panthers throwing more, which bodes well for Moore.  

2 hours ago, keysersoze3421 said:

Can't bench Chubb, and I also think you can't bench Robinson.  He's so heavily involved as a volume play (36 touches through 2 games), and the Jaguars' resurgent offense is encouraging. 

I think you probably bench Woods because of the White matchup.  That said Johnson probably draws Roby and Moore possibly draws Hayward, so I don't think you're guaranteed anything.  With McCaffrey out, I imagine the Panthers throwing more, which bodes well for Moore.  

Thanks. I think that's where I'm shaking out in terms of benching Woods. You think the Texans are gonna treat Johnson as the #1 and put Roby on him?

One more for you:

Fant vs. TB or Goedert vs. CIN? 0.5 ppr

Goedert was a dud last week but I still think I'm leaning towards him. Feels like a bounceback week for that offense and it seems like the volume is there for him if we're following the targets. Fant has looked great so far but Driskel combined with a good Bucs defense makes me hesitant on him. 

1 minute ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Thanks. I think that's where I'm shaking out in terms of benching Woods. You think the Texans are gonna treat Johnson as the #1 and put Roby on him?

One more for you:

Fant vs. TB or Goedert vs. CIN? 0.5 ppr

Goedert was a dud last week but I still think I'm leaning towards him. Feels like a bounceback week for that offense and it seems like the volume is there for him if we're following the targets. Fant has looked great so far but Driskel combined with a good Bucs defense makes me hesitant on him. 

Goedert still got 9 targets...I’m just calling  it  a bad game...I’d lean him.

• Like 1