Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

I need to start 2 of these guys in a PPR league....

DeVante Parker @ Jaguars
DJ Chark vs Miami
CeeDee Lamb @ Seattle
Mike Davis @ Chargers 

Thinking about going Parker and Lamb honestly. I don't know how Chark is going to play tonight with his injury, I could see them trying to limit his snaps. And I did pick up Davis but I would like to actually see his role in that offense before I plug him into my lineup if at all possible. 

14 hours ago, titanrick said:

Thanks. I don’t love them either. Had CMC, AJ Brown, Golladay and Mostert on this team. 🤦‍♂️

I feel your pain, brother.

CMC, Mostert, Golladay, Miles Sanders

picked up malcom brown last week, now hes injured. DJ chark, injured. 

Im 3rd in points but faced the two top scoring teams each week so I am 0-2

Do I start chark tonight? I need 3 WRs out of DJ Moore vs LAC, Golladay @ ARI, Ruggs@ NE, and Chark vs MIA. .5ppr. 

Kinda tricky with golladay returning in the late game. Ruggs, Moore play 10am slot so if golladay is inactive then I basically am forced to play dobbins or maybe drop malcom brown for a WR on the wire (lazard, mike williams)

Usually I like to wait a week to play guys returning from injury, especially hammies, but I dont have many options with 5 bench spots, no IR, and a few guys hurt. 

I see a lot of montgomery questions in this thread this week. He looked fantastic last week. He is finally becoming the guy I drafted him to be in my dynasty league last year lol  

Play him with confidence this week. He was finally given space to run and capitalized. Hes a fantastic option in the flex moving forward. Good floor with good upside as well. 

smoke em if you got em

35 minutes ago, N4L said:

Do I start chark tonight? I need 3 WRs out of DJ Moore vs LAC, Golladay @ ARI, Ruggs@ NE, and Chark vs MIA. .5ppr. 

Kinda tricky with golladay returning in the late game. Ruggs, Moore play 10am slot so if golladay is inactive then I basically am forced to play dobbins or maybe drop malcom brown for a WR on the wire (lazard, mike williams)

Usually I like to wait a week to play guys returning from injury, especially hammies, but I dont have many options with 5 bench spots, no IR, and a few guys hurt. 

Eh I mean this isn't exactly the most scientific answer but sometimes when it comes to coin flip decisions like this I might just say play Chark to make watching tonight more fun with skin in the game. 

But playing it more straight I think I would take Ruggs out of the equation and look at it as Golladay vs. Chark. Chark has his own health issues so I don't see him as being less risky than Golladay. If Golladay gets in a full practice today (not my player so haven't been keeping track) I think I'd bench Chark tonight, playing guys coming back from injuries is always a bit of a risk but if the Lions held him out for 2 weeks it could mean they were being cautious with him and you see an impact similar to Miles Sanders last week coming back from his hammy issues. Not to mention that game could turn into a shootout and the Lions are going to be desperate. 

• Like 1

Can start either Keelan Cole, Golladay or Hilton.  Thinking of risking it with Cole rather than hoping for Golladay to be fully recovered by Sunday or for Hilton to remember how to catch.  Am I crazy?

EDIT: Full PPR... and I have Corey Davis as an option too, I guess.

Edited by HTTRDynasty

2 hours ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Eh I mean this isn't exactly the most scientific answer but sometimes when it comes to coin flip decisions like this I might just say play Chark to make watching tonight more fun with skin in the game. 

But playing it more straight I think I would take Ruggs out of the equation and look at it as Golladay vs. Chark. Chark has his own health issues so I don't see him as being less risky than Golladay. If Golladay gets in a full practice today (not my player so haven't been keeping track) I think I'd bench Chark tonight, playing guys coming back from injuries is always a bit of a risk but if the Lions held him out for 2 weeks it could mean they were being cautious with him and you see an impact similar to Miles Sanders last week coming back from his hammy issues. Not to mention that game could turn into a shootout and the Lions are going to be desperate. 

Well chark is out. When you say remove ruggs from the conversation you say that because you think I should play him? Ruggs is boom/bust and I can't afford a bust this week 

With chark out, should I add and play: 

Lazard @ NO - whether or not Adams is gonna play doesn't change this a lot for me. Lazard is playing 80% of the snaps and has Rodgers trust. Saints defense is better than they showed last week but I think lazard has some upside and won't draw lattimore 

Corey Davis vs MIN - Vikings defense is horrible. Mike huges is out. Davis should have opportunities I just wonder if Tennessee will run the ball too much 

Jeff Wilson jr - 49ers will run the ball. McKinnon probably won't get more than 15 touches I would imagine. He's our third down back and we have special packages for him but I think JW Jr will get a ton of touches 

Mike Williams ... 

What do you guys think?