Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

Not sure where to post this. 

I’m up 159.45 to 124.45. He has Tyreek Hill projected with 18.76 and Butker projected with 10. I’m also projected to win by 5 points. 

I honestly think Tyreek goes for 23.60 and Butker goes for 11 and I win by 0.40. 

What do you guys think? I’m 0-2, if I lose I’m done. 

Pick 2 from this group:

DJ Moore vs. ARI

Robert Woods vs. NYG

Diontae Johnson @ TEN (if he clears concussion protocol)

Hollywood Brown @ WSH

Devante Parker vs. SEA

0.5 ppr 

If Johnson is healthy then I'm leaning him and Woods. If he's a no-go then Moore and Woods most likely. Brown and Parker both have pretty juicy matchups though... 

58 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Hyde and Hurst. I'd want to stay away from Titans this week unless you have no choice. 

yeah, I get that reasoning for sure. I was kinda thinking that tanny and jonnu have a good connection going and that if tanny is feeling pressured he might elect to throw it quickly to jonnu.

GB hasnt given up much to TEs, but they also havent played one like hurst. 

3 hours ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Pick 2 from this group:

DJ Moore vs. ARI

Robert Woods vs. NYG

Diontae Johnson @ TEN (if he clears concussion protocol)

Hollywood Brown @ WSH

Devante Parker vs. SEA

0.5 ppr 

If Johnson is healthy then I'm leaning him and Woods. If he's a no-go then Moore and Woods most likely. Brown and Parker both have pretty juicy matchups though... 

I'd probably go DJ Moore and Parker 

PPR league and I’m having trouble picking which RB to start in my flex.

Melvin Gordon vs Jets

Mike Davis vs Arizona

Myles Gaskin vs Seattle

I’m leaning toward Gordon because of the juicy matchup. But Davis has been putting up good PPR numbers with all the catches he’s getting while playing from behind. What day you?

3 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

PPR league and I’m having trouble picking which RB to start in my flex.

Melvin Gordon vs Jets

Mike Davis vs Arizona

Myles Gaskin vs Seattle

I’m leaning toward Gordon because of the juicy matchup. But Davis has been putting up good PPR numbers with all the catches he’s getting while playing from behind. What day you?

Davis fairly easily for me in a PPR league. Have to imagine Gordon sees 8 in the box all game, as the Jets try to make UDFA Rypien beat them with his arm.  You can bank on Gaskin for 10-12 points in a PPR league each week, but his ceiling is really capped without speed and with Jordan Howard vulturing every carry inside the 5.  

PPR League Who should I start as my flex? Robby Anderson, Jeff Wilson or Jarvis Landry? Team as is

QB Minshew

RB1 Jacobs

RB2 J. Taylor

WR1 D. Adams (If he goes)

WR2 Woods

Flex ?

TE J. Smith

I dont really want to start Landry but may have to if Adams doesnt go. If Adams doesnt go Id throw Woods in as my WR1, Anderson as my WR2 then it would come down to Landry or Wilson as my Flex, Hypothetically Adams cant go who would you start in the flex Jeff Wilson or Juice Landry?

Thanks in advance!

47 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

Crowder or Jefferson in a full PPR league?  I normally would have no problems firing up Crowder as a PPR flex, but that hammy injury concerns me.  I hate rookie WRs, but injuries and Covid are leaving me with very little options. 

Yeah, that's a tough one for sure 

I typically try and stay away from TNF, especially with injured players making a comeback 

I also try and avoid chasing points. As in, if a guy has a huge week after being quiet, I don't like immediately playing him the next week. 

With that being said I think you have to go Crowder here in full ppr. He should get the volume and the slot WR in gase's system gets open 

You also have to think that he's darnolds most trusted WR, so he will be the first read a lot tonight 

Tough spot to be just based purely on scheduling 

• Like 1