Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

My team's a mess with injuries right now, probably going to get blown out either way, but - who do you go for here:

0.5 ppr

Devante Parker @ SF

Robert Woods @ WFT

DJ Moore @ ATL

Give me your rankings 1-3 - if Mostert plays then I likely only start one of them but more likely need to pick 2 from 3. 

Absolutely sick of DJ Moore and would love nothing more than to bench him for the rest of the season BUT... he's playing Atlanta.

I like what I'm seeing out of Parker, but odds are I end up having to start Gesicki at TE because Fant can't go, so I'm not sure doubling down on the Dolphins passing offense is wise, especially against a still-good SF defense. 

Bobby Trees is an awesome player but I just don't understand the Rams offense at all right now, all that firepower and all they're doing is giving him 5 targets 5 yards downfield a game. Feel like I'm going to begrudgingly go Moore and Parker... thoughts? 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli

7 hours ago, ThirtyOne-EightyNine said:

Gaskin vs 49ers or Kelley vs Saints? Flex ppr.

depends on your roster construction and opponent. Do you just need a solid floor? Or do you need a big game from someone to win? Gaskin is the floor play but Kelley has the higher ceiling. 

Shenault vs Texans or Deebo Samuel vs Miami?

i don’t own any Shenault so I’m not really following how he’s been doing for fantasy. Personally, if I can I’d rather see Deebo have a nice game first before I put him back in my lineup. 

6 hours ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

My team's a mess with injuries right now, probably going to get blown out either way, but - who do you go for here:

0.5 ppr

Devante Parker @ SF

Robert Woods @ WFT

DJ Moore @ ATL

Give me your rankings 1-3 - if Mostert plays then I likely only start one of them but more likely need to pick 2 from 3. 

Absolutely sick of DJ Moore and would love nothing more than to bench him for the rest of the season BUT... he's playing Atlanta.

I like what I'm seeing out of Parker, but odds are I end up having to start Gesicki at TE because Fant can't go, so I'm not sure doubling down on the Dolphins passing offense is wise, especially against a still-good SF defense. 

Bobby Trees is an awesome player but I just don't understand the Rams offense at all right now, all that firepower and all they're doing is giving him 5 targets 5 yards downfield a game. Feel like I'm going to begrudgingly go Moore and Parker... thoughts? 

These 3 are very close. Pros and cons to all 3. It is close enough that would ask myself this question. “Who would I be kicking myself the most about if I start and they have a turd game?” Or “Who would ruin my week the most if they blow up on my bench?”

Personally I’d lean Woods and Parker. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

2 FLEX’s help. 0.5 ppr.

Damien Harris

Olamide Zacchaeus

Brandon Aiyuk

Phillip Lindsay

Woof. Is Lindsay even playing? 

id go Ayuik and Harris. If the Pats game doesn’t happen go with Big Z (not a real nickname just best I could do) 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Woof. Is Lindsay even playing? 

id go Ayuik and Harris. If the Pats game doesn’t happen go with Big Z (not a real nickname just best I could do) 

Yeah my team is a disaster. Barkley out for the year, Kittle and Golladay missing multiple games, Cam missing a game...

So I hit the waiver wire hard every week. My backs are: David Johnson, Devonta Freeman, Damien Harris, and Phillip Lindsay.

I have Z and Harris starting. I want to start Aiyuk but his volume just hasn’t been high and a lot of his points have come off of two rushing TDs.

53 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Yeah my team is a disaster. Barkley out for the year, Kittle and Golladay missing multiple games, Cam missing a game...

So I hit the waiver wire hard every week. My backs are: David Johnson, Devonta Freeman, Damien Harris, and Phillip Lindsay.

I have Z and Harris starting. I want to start Aiyuk but his volume just hasn’t been high and a lot of his points have come off of two rushing TDs.

With a team like that swing for the fences. You aren’t going to win without some players making big plays. Aiyuk is the biggest likelihood of a big play and a TD. 

On 10/6/2020 at 10:38 PM, N4L said:

@The LBC what do you think of the rams backfield this weekend against washington? Is malcom brown due for a multi-td week? He got 61% of the snaps last week

McVay is playing a hot-hand approach right now.  It's legitimately a coin-toss right now which RB gets the glut of carries each week.  And there's been scuttlebutt that Akers is going to get mixed back in starting this week.  My gut says this is another week where McVay utilizes short screens to WR's and even short end-arounds from the slot to simulate RB's.  I wouldn't bank on any of our RB's as more than a flex play this week and with the legitimate possibility that any of them could goose-egg or 1-2-point you.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Aiyuk was playing with nick mullens who has a noodle arm and was not looking to throw the ball to him down the field. 

Garoppolo or CJ Beathard will look for him down the field more this week. CJ beathard has the best deep arm of the three and loves to go down field. 

One of his TDs was a rush and the other was a bubble screen that happened to be a lateral. What about those plays makes you think he wont continue to get the ball like that?? 

With kittle back, and deebo getting worked back into the offense, aiyuk is going to have his opportunities. 

Aiyuk and harris are two easy choices for me. 

Playing the waiting game in one league because I'm hit by injuries (in a league where we have limited bench spots to begin with), and my decision may be made for me by the game tonight where I have Brady and Ronald Jones starting in a standard league (6pt passing TD's).  Long story short, Fant is out this one more week and TE pickings aren't great.  I've been hording RB's and as tight as this league is, I don't want to drop a RB with a positive game script and a good shout for a lot of touches this week (in this case Damian Harris) without making sure that the 2-day waiver period would keep him from being usable by anyone else for this week.  So I'll be dropping him tomorrow to pick up a TE, making sure that no one else in the league gets to pick him up and play him against the Broncos this weekend.

As to which TE, I'm picking between Moe-Allie Cox against the Browns (who have been steady in allowing a TE TD on an almost weekly basis) or Eric Ebron against the Eagles (giving up the 3rd-most fantasy points to TE's this season), coming off a bye, and with a steady increase in targets recently, though part of that may have had to do with Diontae Johnson's mid-game concussion.  Ebron does get the Browns the following week as well if Fant isn't able to go.  Hayden Hurst is also sitting on waivers.  As is Hockenson, who is on bye, but doesn't clear until the 11th, so not an option for this week.

2 hours ago, N4L said:

Aiyuk was playing with nick mullens who has a noodle arm and was not looking to throw the ball to him down the field. 

Garoppolo or CJ Beathard will look for him down the field more this week. CJ beathard has the best deep arm of the three and loves to go down field. 

One of his TDs was a rush and the other was a bubble screen that happened to be a lateral. What about those plays makes you think he wont continue to get the ball like that?? 

With kittle back, and deebo getting worked back into the offense, aiyuk is going to have his opportunities. 

Aiyuk and harris are two easy choices for me. 

I buy into Zacchaeus with Julio and maybe even Ridley being out. Aiyuk is most talented, no doubt. 

Harris is easy for me. He can get 2 points or he can get 20. Easy risk.

It’s between Aiyuk and Zacchaeus. I also am starting Higgins. Both over him?