Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

2 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

you the man scotty miller giving me the gooseegg to Penn they week. well done bro

I usually avoid thursday games if I can. 

You just learned that the hard way unfortunately.

.5 ppr

Josh Kelley @NO 

Damien Harris vs DEN

I am struggling with this one lol 

6 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

It’s between Aiyuk and Zacchaeus. I also am starting Higgins. Both over him?

I would. Baltimore D is going to feast this weekend. Burrow is going to get murdered. Peters and Humphries are going to have a field day knowing the ball is coming out quick and putting heat on these WRs. 

Its going to get ugly in Baltimore. They might win by 40 lol usually that means the losing team gets passing volume, but I just dont see how thats going to happen this week.

give me Aiyuk and Zaccaeus all day over higgins

14 hours ago, N4L said:

.5 ppr

Josh Kelley @NO 

Damien Harris vs DEN

I am struggling with this one lol 

I feel like whichever I choose is going to be the wrong choice.

I guess with james white back, I should go with kelley? 

9 minutes ago, N4L said:

I feel like whichever I choose is going to be the wrong choice.

I guess with james white back, I should go with kelley? 

I have the same issue as you, although I'm gonna go Kelley. Harris not a big enough sample size yet. Plus Denver 5th Rush D vs Saints 12th Rush D. I like Harris as a RB2, but after the bye.

I also have Myles Gaskin who I like as a RB2, see if you can grab him. Don't like him this week against the Niners, probably a Top 3 Run D right now, but I love him as a long term RB2 for the rest of the season. Dolphins Offense is surprisingly pretty good actually... and Gaskin looks pretty good himself.

I lost Barkley so Im basically running Miles Sanders as my RB1 and a carousel of Kelley, Harris, and Gaskin at RB2.

22 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I have the same issue as you, although I'm gonna go Kelley. Harris not a big enough sample size yet. Plus Denver 5th Rush D vs Saints 12th Rush D. I like Harris as a RB2, but after the bye.

I also have Myles Gaskin who I like as a RB2, see if you can grab him. Don't like him this week against the Niners, probably a Top 3 Run D right now, but I love him as a long term RB2 for the rest of the season. Dolphins Offense is surprisingly pretty good actually... and Gaskin looks pretty good himself.

I lost Barkley so Im basically running Miles Sanders as my RB1 and a carousel of Kelley, Harris, and Gaskin at RB2.

Yeah, I guess its Kelley this week.

FYI I also have miles sanders (my 6th round keeper) and I am benching him this week against PIT in favor of both of these guys. PIT DL is going to feast, eagles OL is garbage. I just dont see how the eagles move the ball, let alone run the ball. I cant afford to get less than 10 points from a running back and I just dont see how he produces 

The only reason I am able to pick between harris and kelley is that mostert might be back. 

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

Yeah, I guess its Kelley this week.

FYI I also have miles sanders (my 6th round keeper) and I am benching him this week against PIT in favor of both of these guys. PIT DL is going to feast, eagles OL is garbage. I just dont see how the eagles move the ball, let alone run the ball. I cant afford to get less than 10 points from a running back and I just dont see how he produces 

The only reason I am able to pick between harris and kelley is that mostert might be back. 

I want to sit Sanders, would probably be the only time I'd sit him all season, as I think he'll at least be ok against the Ravens next week. But I'm not sure I have the luxury of sitting him...

20 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I want to sit Sanders, would probably be the only time I'd sit him all season, as I think he'll at least be ok against the Ravens next week. But I'm not sure I have the luxury of sitting him...

Well, I am in the same situation as you are and have made the choice that both kelley and harris over him this week. 

If mostert plays, then I can easily swap one of those two out, especially because they both play on monday

So need some advice. I’m in a 2QB (Superflex) league and literally am starting Tannehill and J Allen on possibly Tuesday,

do I 

A:risk it, wait till Tuesday and hope they play

B: start a struggling Drake in the Superflex 

C: go to the waivers and start Kyle Allen (only QB left)

Edited by 101Raider

1 hour ago, 101Raider said:

So need some advice. I’m in a 2QB (Superflex) league and literally am starting Tannehill and J Allen on possibly Tuesday,

do I 

A:risk it, wait till Tuesday and hope they play

B: start a struggling Drake in the Superflex 

😄 go to the waivers and start Kyle Allen (only QB left)

I am in a one QB league with only Josh Allen on my roster. I am risking it. Seems like they are playing. 

Could pick up Herbert and play him, but that would mean dropping either Dobbins or mattison. It's a 1 keeper league and Dobbins is probably going to be my keeper next year because he should have a much bigger role 

Looking at how many touches dalvin cook is getting, there is no way I am dropping mattison right now 

So, I am risking it. It appears they are playing