Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

3 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Even with a tough matchup this week for scary terry id still start him and put clay pool in at flex. Might be a boom or bust thought with him, one week it might be Claypool the other it might be JuJu or Dionte. Guess if you want a safe floor go for AP but if you want a higher ceiling go for Claypool but don’t be upset if he doesn’t do much. Claypool should be an easy start if any of PITs WRs miss games. 

thx solid advice

Lets get this out of the way, it is a small league:

Pick 3: Non-PPR(Can you assume Godwin plays and also assume he doesnt play?)

James Robinson vs Detroit(Didnt have a good game last week)

Adrian Peterson vs Jacksonville(Bad defense and AP is coming off a bye)

Robert Tonyan vs TB(He is gold in the redzone, but is it remotely sustainable?)

Terry McLaurin vs NYG(Hate this new QB situation)

Chris Godwin vs GB(If he plays will he be effective after missing 2 games?)

Travis Fulgham vs Baltimore(on fire but tough matchup)

@ Me after commenting and ill get you back

25 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Lets get this out of the way, it is a small league:

Pick 3: Non-PPR(Can you assume Godwin plays and also assume he doesnt play?)

James Robinson vs Detroit(Didnt have a good game last week)

Adrian Peterson vs Jacksonville(Bad defense and AP is coming off a bye)

Robert Tonyan vs TB(He is gold in the redzone, but is it remotely sustainable?)

Terry McLaurin vs NYG(Hate this new QB situation)

Chris Godwin vs GB(If he plays will he be effective after missing 2 games?)

Travis Fulgham vs Baltimore(on fire but tough matchup)

@ Me after commenting and ill get you back

Assuming he plays I’d go with Godwin, Assuming he doesn’t I’d go with Scary Terry even with the new QB situation. 

With JJ on bye I need help with my RB2 spot PPR league

Chase Edmonds @ DAL or Dandre Swift @JAX 

right now I’m leaning Edmonds because I think it could be a pretty high scoring game down there in Dallas, it’s on Monday night and I also think his usage has been trending up since week 1 and has been running more routes than Kenyan. Hopefully in a few weeks Dandre Swift can be the lead dog

I also have Philip Lindsay who could be the lead back with MG3 possibly missing time but he is playing @NEP. 

Also What D/ST would you go for? LAR @SFO or WAS @ NYG?

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by mattyice0401

16 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Over Harris or Lindsay? Melvin Gordon may be out so Lindsay will be the leadback. Not sure if Harris will dominate touches or if they’ll go complete rb committee.

Lindsay Is playing the Pats D so Im not really a fan (I have Lindsay and am thinking about starting Edmonds over him but undecided still) And Ive never been a  fan of Pats RBs in fantasy you never really know whos week its going to be.

Diontae Johnson vs. CLE or Devante Parker vs. NYJ

0.5 ppr

Parker seems like the safer choice but I'm a little worried about starting both him and Gesicki (which I pretty much have to do given Fant is banged up and going against the Pats) in a game where the Dolphins may get up early and just coast - they were in a similar situation this past week against the Niners and Parker only ended up with 3 targets on the day as a result.

I've been burned by Johnson twice already this year starting him Week 3 and 5 - am I just a crazy Diontae Johnson dead ender for thinking he may be a good start this week if he's active considering that game is likely going to be a shootout and the Browns have a porous pass defense to start with? 

55 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Who you starting ppr 

Mike Davis or CEH 

DJ Moore or Dionte Johnson or Shenault or Christian Kirk? 

Noah Fant or Irv Smith 

i need a friend on here lol. I’m 1-4 and should be 3-2 if I knew how to set my lineup. 

I'd probably go Davis, his usage is just absurd.

I have Moore and Diontae as well and am fading Moore hard this week. Think he's basically a matchup-dependent FLEX given the target volume just isn't there, and the Bears aren't a plus matchup. As I mentioned above I'm really tempted by Diontae this week given the matchup and I'd probably roll the dice with him of your choices if he's active - but if not Shenault's a good play particularly if Chark is limited/inactive on Sunday.

Honestly don't know much about Irv Smith but it doesn't seem like he's ever done anything besides having a decent game this past week. Would probably go Fant there even in a tough matchup, I doubt we see a big game from him but target volume should at least get you to a middling performance.