Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

15 hours ago, Forge said:

I don't mind throwing a dart with chase over actual fantasy producers this week, so I'm good with him over swift (right now I'm starting him over Gallup, dj moore, Lindsay, shenault... Though it may change)

I'm using Washington defense this week, so obviously I'm comfortable with them, but I don't think you can go wrong with with either. The niners are bad. 

Cool thank you for the advice. One more question for ya, It looks like MG3 if Q with an Illness. If he misses this game would you roll with Lindsay over a guy like Edmonds off of volume alone. PPR league. 

even if the Broncos are playing the pats.

EDIT: Looks like MG3 didn’t travel with the team. Would you still roll with Edmonds or take the volume alone with Lindsay even if he is playing the Pats.  

Edited by mattyice0401

1 hour ago, RamRod said:

Mike Gesicki or Evan Engram is the decision giving me the most trouble this week

Mike G for me. With the crapshoot that TE is outside the top two he’s a must start on a weekly basis. I personally wouldn’t want EE on my roster with Mike G. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

You guys don’t think Taylor will eat because two of the Bengals defensive lineman are hurt (Hubbard and.Reader)...... CEH is scary because of the Bills run D. Didn’t they shut down Henry besides 2 TDS

Can you start all 3? CEH is a pretty good flex. 

My bad I read it as you had Henry too ( just quickly glancing it over while on break at work) That’s a tough one just because I’m sorta biased toward DMont never thought he’s been all that good just has been getting a lot volume this year. And Mikes Davis is a must start. All I can say is go with your initial gut feeling. 

55 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Non PPR for both questions 

Dalton Schultz vs Arizona

or 

Mike Gesicki vs NYJ

also Pick 2:

Arob vs Carolina

Monty vs Carolina

OBJ vs Pittsburgh 

Ronald Jones vs GB

Gesicki is a no-brainer for me.

Similar with Jones.  He's been on a roll of late and I think the only thing that really derails his touches is if he fumbles again, which you can't really predict.

I'm torn on Arob vs OBJ.  I think both are likely productive, but I feel like Arob has the higher floor in a non-PPR format.

My money league roster basically sets itself this week with byes, but someone confirm I'm making the right floor play (my opponent has almost all his RB's on bye, save Fournette) and I'm coming in projected +16 in a non-PPR league.  My only real decision was who among Chase Claypool and Hollywood Brown to bench; and thus far I've been favoring starting the hot hand in Claypool, because Darius Slay cleared concussion protocol for the Eagles, so he should be lining up on Hollywood - whereas Juju should draw most of the Denzel Ward coverage leaving the rest of Cleveland's pretty weak secondary to Claypool, Washington, and Ebron (plus the Steelers are at home and Ben's home splits vs his road splits are much more favorable).

Lineup looks like as follows, as things stand:
QB: Tom Brady
WR: Chris Godwin
WR: CeeDee Lamb
RB: Zeke Elliot
RB: Ronald Jones
TE: TJ Hockenson
WR/TE: Robert Woods
WR/RB: Chase Claypool
D/ST: Indianapolis
K: Harrison Butker

BN: Hollywood Brown
BN: Josh Jacobs (bye)
BN: Le'Veon Bell (NA - Covid Testing)

38 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Gesicki is a no-brainer for me.

Similar with Jones.  He's been on a roll of late and I think the only thing that really derails his touches is if he fumbles again, which you can't really predict.

I'm torn on Arob vs OBJ.  I think both are likely productive, but I feel like Arob has the higher floor in a non-PPR format.

Very interesting because Rojo was one I felt confident in benching lol I guess I expect LF back and TB to be playing catchup

32 minutes ago, The LBC said:

My money league roster basically sets itself this week with byes, but someone confirm I'm making the right floor play (my opponent has almost all his RB's on bye, save Fournette) and I'm coming in projected +16 in a non-PPR league.  My only real decision was who among Chase Claypool and Hollywood Brown to bench; and thus far I've been favoring starting the hot hand in Claypool, because Darius Slay cleared concussion protocol for the Eagles, so he should be lining up on Hollywood - whereas Juju should draw most of the Denzel Ward coverage leaving the rest of Cleveland's pretty weak secondary to Claypool, Washington, and Ebron (plus the Steelers are at home and Ben's home splits vs his road splits are much more favorable).

Geez thats tough. I'd probably still do Brown but thats me. If you're looking for the floor play though its Claypool probably. Hollywood's floor seems to be low lately

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The LBC said:

I’m wouldn’t gamble with Claypool Yet and go with Marquise Brown. Brown is getting the targets and is a couple bad balls from some long td’s. Sticking with him, I believe Jackson and Brown are going to start connecting soon. Claypool could floor with only 2-3 Targets.