Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

17 hours ago, N4L said:

Do not play McKinnon. He is not good. Looked very slow, dances in the backfield, horrible vision. With the game on the line, we went to udfa hasty, because McKinnon was "tired" after playing 23 snaps. It's obvious to anyone paying attention that McKinnon has played poorly and is falling out of favor with the coaching staff 

I am recommending everyone to pick up hasty 

Pick 2 .5ppr:

Chark vs LAC

Jonnu smith vs PIT

Hayden Hurst vs DET 

Lol well I trust you enough to have just dropped McKinnon for Hasty so I sure hope you're right. 

As for your options, think I'd go Chark but temper expectations given he'll see a lot of Casey Heyward. If you're in a tough matchup and willing to roll the dice then maybe lean Jonnu Smith who has some big boom potential if that game turns into a shootout as it very well might. 

• Like 1

Non-PPR league question

Aaron Jones at HOU

James Robinson at LAC

David Johnson vs GB

Julio Jones vs DET

Mike Evans at LV

Chase Claypool at TEN

I need to start two RBs, two WRs and a Flex. My gut feeling is to bench Evans who's been heavily reliant on TDs and hasn't put up many yards especially when Godwin has been in the lineup. I am worried that Claypool's production will fall with Diontae Johnson back healthy but I can't continue to ignore my waiver stash who's been on my bench for weeks but is the WR4 in the league so far this season despite having already had his bye.

Justin Herbert home against Jaguars or

Ben Roethlisberger @ Tennessee

I'm leaning Big Ben because I think the Titans will put up points a lot better than the Browns last week forcing Ben to throw more. I like Herbert but the Jaguars defense is terrible and I can see them running the ball if they get up big early.

Lastly, Giovani Benard home against Cleveland (Mixon is out) or

Latavius Murray home against Carolina?

17 hours ago, The LBC said:

Teddy Bridgewater @NO or Minshew Mania @LAC?

Yes, my options are that dire.

Problem solved itself.  Someone dropped Stafford (who plays Atlanta) and I tossed a couple extra (literally, $2 extra) FAAB to drop Bridgewater - who I already had - for him.

42 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Gio or Gipson? Half point PPR

I not sure who you mean by Gipson (or if you mean Antonio Gibson), but with Mixon confirmed out on Sunday, I'd roll with Gio, especially in PPR formats, because he's going to get the more favorable touch-share in a game I don't expect to be a blowout for either side.

1 hour ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Devonta Freeman absolutely ****ed me.

Now I feel I have to start Gio Bernard with Mixon out.

Out of these 3 (0.5 ppr), which 2 do I play?

Gio Bernard

Tee Higgins

Keelan Cole

Do I play 2 Bengals?

I would.  In PPR formats, I pretty much consider HIggins to be must-start at this point.  He's not necessarily going to give you massive weeks, but he's tickling WR2 territory for me right now as he's getting targeted by Burrow enough to have a dependable weekly-floor that isn't TD-dependent.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I would.  In PPR formats, I pretty much consider HIggins to be must-start at this point.  He's not necessarily going to give you massive weeks, but he's tickling WR2 territory for me right now as he's getting targeted by Burrow enough to have a dependable weekly-floor that isn't TD-dependent.

Thanks. I think I’ll do that.