Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

On 10/23/2020 at 3:59 PM, dtwizzy2k8 said:

With Emmanuel Sanders and Michael Thomas surprisingly out for the Saints,

Should I pick up Tre'Quan Smith (vs Panthers) and start him over Laviska Shenault (vs Chargers)? (Half PPR)

I'd probably prefer Smith, though I'm weirdly not expecting a big game from him unless he hits a deep one

Jesus...I'm so bad at picking between players lol. I swear, when I'm forced into a decision, I almost always seem to pick the worst. 

Today I had a decision between Diontae Johnson,, Marvin Jones, and Gio Bernard....and naturally I picked the one who scored the fewest points. Hopefully it won't much matter 

• Like 1

On 10/23/2020 at 7:30 AM, SalvadorsDeli said:

Lol well I trust you enough to have just dropped McKinnon for Hasty so I sure hope you're right. 

As for your options, think I'd go Chark but temper expectations given he'll see a lot of Casey Heyward. If you're in a tough matchup and willing to roll the dice then maybe lean Jonnu Smith who has some big boom potential if that game turns into a shootout as it very well might. 

Well, I wasnt factoring in Jeff Wilson Jr. In hindsight that was really dumb, hasty is a udfa and JWjr has been on our roster for a few years, although he literally never got a real shot until sunday.

I wasnt necessarily right about hasty (last week) but I was 100% correct about Mckinnon (who had negative points!!) and now that JWjr is on IR, you should be good to start hasty this week, pending what happens with Coleman coming off IR. Lol. If coleman is back idk what to do as of right now. Hasty has looked amazing every time he steps on the field. I really dont see why he shouldnt get the bulk of the carries this week

When can I drop Chark? Never? Ugh. No IR spots and I have mostert, Cmc, Sanders and 6 bench spots. I am so ****ed lol I chose chark over DK, big ouch. 

On 10/25/2020 at 9:11 AM, Humble_Beast said:

CEH or Montgomery? PPR??

I cant even believe you came here to ask this question. 

People were seriously freaking out over bell lolol

you think he was just gonna step in week 1 and take away alllll of the passing work? just when CEH is heating up and finding his groove?? 

plus, Montgomery is either bad or in the wrong position to succeed. I cant tell which anymore. probably both. This is coming from someone who loved him in the draft last year, took him in multiple leagues, and still has him in my dynasty league locked up long term. he just... isnt a baller. 

Maybe there will be a week where this could make sense, but this is soooo far from being a close call lol 

3 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Would I be crazy to start both JT and Dandre Swfift even if they are playing each other? Is that considered negative correlation?

No, that is irrelevant in my eyes. 

You will always have someone on the field in that game who can score points

• Like 1

On 10/25/2020 at 4:03 PM, Forge said:

Jesus...I'm so bad at picking between players lol. I swear, when I'm forced into a decision, I almost always seem to pick the worst. 

Today I had a decision between Diontae Johnson,, Marvin Jones, and Gio Bernard....and naturally I picked the one who scored the fewest points. Hopefully it won't much matter 

This is why in auction leagues I say screw the depth. I want as many must-starts as possible lol

• Like 1