Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

This is why in auction leagues I say screw the depth. I want as many must-starts as possible lol

I will give myself at least some credit and say that all of my options were better than the constant starter I decided to sit. I was looking for a replacement for ARob because I didn't like the match up. So at least I was right in that regard. All three of those guys outscored Robinson. 

On 10/27/2020 at 11:37 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Josh Allen vs New England

or

Justin Herbert @ Denver

Allen has been bad for 3 straight weeks and Herbert is on fire but Jacksonville has that effect on QBs

Hard to say. NE's D is not what it was last year, both Allen and the Pats D are coming in p'd off. I ALWAYS go for the backlash, the p'd off people. But they both are. I'd go Herbert, he will probably put up more TDs.

How about 

Josh Allen vs NE - or - Lamar Jackson vs Pit?

@AFlaccoSeagulls

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Hard to say. NE's D is not what it was last year, both Allen and the Pats D are coming in p'd off. I ALWAYS go for the backlash, the p'd off people. But they both are. I'd go Herbert, he will probably put up more TDs.

How about 

@AFlaccoSeagulls

This is tough. Lamar after a bye week I would feel VERY confident in, but Pittsburgh's defense is solid and Lamar hasn't been fantastic this year. That being said, because of how atrocious New England's offense is, I would go Josh Allen. More opportunities to score.

• Like 1

PPR who should I start?

Dandre swift VS IND

or 

Lev Bell VS NYJ

starting swift against the Indy D scares me a bit and I also think this could be a game where KC jumps up so quickly on the Jets the just ground and pound for 60 minutes so Bell could see an uptick in volume.

Thanks in advance. 

On 10/29/2020 at 8:08 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

How about 

@AFlaccoSeagulls

I'd go with Allen as well

• Like 1