Jump to content

Who to Start/Sit Thread


Recommended Posts

On 10/29/2020 at 9:26 AM, mattyice0401 said:

PPR who should I start?

Dandre swift VS IND

or 

Lev Bell VS NYJ

starting swift against the Indy D scares me a bit and I also think this could be a game where KC jumps up so quickly on the Jets the just ground and pound for 60 minutes so Bell could see an uptick in volume.

Thanks in advance. 

Bump

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots of difficult decisions with injuries:

All leagues are the the way God intended, so PPR.

LEAGUE 1

Carlos Hyde vs SF (assuming Carson is out) or Mike Williams vs DEN

Tannehill vs CIN or Wentz vs DAL

 

LEAGUE 2

I got all 3 SF RB's McKinnon, Hasty and Coleman. Who am I starting???

 

LEAGUE 3 Start 2 in flex

Boston Scott vs DAL (assuming Sanders is out), Devin Singletary vs NE, Henry Ruggs vs CLE, Carlos Hyde (assuming Carson is out) vs SF

 

LEAGUE 4 Start 2

Boston Scott vs DAL, Darius Slayton vs TB, Davante Parker vs LAR 

 

T

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

LEAGUE 1

Carlos Hyde vs SF (assuming Carson is out) or Mike Williams vs DEN

Tannehill vs CIN or Wentz vs DAL

Hyde has the higher floor if he plays, tough matchup though. Williams has been boom/bust and it has been more bust.

I'd go Wentz, he SHOULD be solid against Cowboys. Don't think you can really go wrong with either.

13 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

LEAGUE 2

I got all 3 SF RB's McKinnon, Hasty and Coleman. Who am I starting???

Good luck, ha! I'd probably lean McKinnon. Coleman has yet to be activated and I'm not sure I'd count on him.

18 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

LEAGUE 3 Start 2 in flex

Boston Scott vs DAL (assuming Sanders is out), Devin Singletary vs NE, Henry Ruggs vs CLE, Carlos Hyde (assuming Carson is out) vs SF

In order (with your assumptions): Scott, Hyde, Singletary, Ruggs. Ruggs is high risk/high reward.

19 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

LEAGUE 4 Start 2

Boston Scott vs DAL, Darius Slayton vs TB, Davante Parker vs LAR

Scott assuming Sanders is out. Tough matchups with those WRs...

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Am I crazy for considering benching Amari Cooper? Options if I do.

Aiyuk, Rashard Higgins, or Melvin Gordon.

WR1: Tyreek
WR2: Aiyuk/Higgins
Flex: MG3/Aiyuk/Higgins

I have Godwin in case you're laughing at my WRs haha.

I don't think you're crazy. Dallas down to their third string QB on the road in Philly. I like Aiyuk of those options because Deebo is out and Seattle is awful against the pass.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Am I crazy for considering benching Amari Cooper? Options if I do.

Aiyuk, Rashard Higgins, or Melvin Gordon.

WR1: Tyreek
WR2: Aiyuk/Higgins
Flex: MG3/Aiyuk/Higgins

I have Godwin in case you're laughing at my WRs haha.

i have higgins and amari, i am def playing amari

Link to post
Share on other sites

My two starting WR this week are Kenny Golladay and Justin Jefferson. I'm trying to figure out my FLEX. Who is the better play between these two?

 

Diontae Johnson at Baltimore- Blew up in his return last week. When healthy he is the top WR in the Pittsburgh offense. Got hurt at the end of last week but had a full practice yesterday.

or...

Giovani Bernard vs. Tennessee- Mixon looking like he will be out again and Bernard looked good last week.

 

Thoughts?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Haha21 said:

I don't think you're crazy. Dallas down to their third string QB on the road in Philly. I like Aiyuk of those options because Deebo is out and Seattle is awful against the pass.

I'm starting Aiyuk, either in my WR2 spot or in my flex. If I bench Cooper, I'm playing one of Higgins or MG3 in my flex. 

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

i have higgins and amari, i am def playing amari

I'm torn, I mean one would think Cooper could get a ton of looks. We just know nothing about DiNucci and I'm sure Slay will be on Cooper.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Haha21 said:

My two starting WR this week are Kenny Golladay and Justin Jefferson. I'm trying to figure out my FLEX. Who is the better play between these two?

Diontae Johnson at Baltimore- Blew up in his return last week. When healthy he is the top WR in the Pittsburgh offense. Got hurt at the end of last week but had a full practice yesterday.

or...

Giovani Bernard vs. Tennessee- Mixon looking like he will be out again and Bernard looked good last week.

Thoughts?

This is tough for me, seems like any given week you've got to pick the right Steeler WR. DJ has been very good when he's played and has a really good target share IIRC.

You know you're likely getting volume with Bernard (looks like Mixon has been ruled OUT).

I guess my thinking is Bernard higher floor, DJ higher ceiling.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

need 4 rbs, ppr

david montgomery, le'veon bell, jamychal hasty, jamaal williams (assume aaron jones isn't playing, will def not start him if he does), gio bernard, and malcolm brown

My rankings:

1. Bernard (looks like Mixon has been ruled OUT)

2. Williams (looks like Jones has been ruled OUT)

3. Montgomery (10+ carries and at least 1 catch in every game this year not great but volume is decent. Tougher matchup.)

T4. Hasty and M. Brown (Toss up, I think Brown has the higher floor and Hasty the higher ceiling.)
 

Edited by VikeManDan
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

This is tough for me, seems like any given week you've got to pick the right Steeler WR. DJ has been very good when he's played and has a really good target share IIRC.

You know you're likely getting volume with Bernard (looks like Mixon has been ruled OUT).

I guess my thinking is Bernard higher floor, DJ higher ceiling.

Looks like he's been boom/bust in the 5 games he's played regarding targets. 

10, 13, 2, BYE, 1, Injured, 15.

Talk about feast or famine.

Edited by VikeManDan
Link to post
Share on other sites

So with Mixon out again, I've got to start Adrian Peterson in hopes he can snipe a TD because he's obviously not getting the yards vs the Colts. It's a longshot but it's all I've got considering this is the waiver wire right now and I know Peterson will get looks...

Malcolm Brown at Miami
Red Burkhead at Buffalo
Wayne Gallman vs TB
Nyheim Hines at Detroit
Frank Gore at KC
Deejay Dallas vs SF
Gus Edwards vs PIT

I mean, are any of those guys better options? They all have low fantasy ceilings so why not go with the guy I know is going to get 10+ touches?

Edited by beekay414
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I got all 3 SF RB's McKinnon, Hasty and Coleman. Who am I starting???

mckinnon should be dropped at this point depending on league size, so eliminate him off the jump

there has been discussion between hasty and coleman. Coleman will probably be the goal line back if I had to guess, so the touchdown upside is probably what makes him the better play this week.

It should be hasty, but shanny likes coleman to a fault, so smart money is on coleman, even though hasty has looked incredible and should receive a lot of work 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...