Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

6 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Lots of difficult decisions with injuries:

All leagues are the the way God intended, so PPR.

LEAGUE 1

Carlos Hyde vs SF (assuming Carson is out) or Mike Williams vs DEN

Tannehill vs CIN or Wentz vs DAL

LEAGUE 2

I got all 3 SF RB's McKinnon, Hasty and Coleman. Who am I starting???

LEAGUE 3 Start 2 in flex

Boston Scott vs DAL (assuming Sanders is out), Devin Singletary vs NE, Henry Ruggs vs CLE, Carlos Hyde (assuming Carson is out) vs SF

LEAGUE 4 Start 2

Boston Scott vs DAL, Darius Slayton vs TB, Davante Parker vs LAR 

T

I think Hyde is doubtful so not him

I'd go Wentz. 2 back to back 30 point games and Dallas is awful

Gun to my head I'd take Coleman but does it have to be a 49er?

Boston Scott is a must. I'd go with Ruggs. Singletary just seems very meh to me. At least Ruggs has upisdoe

Scott and Slayton. If Parker is guarded by Ramsey it could be trouble 

5 hours ago, Haha21 said:

My two starting WR this week are Kenny Golladay and Justin Jefferson. I'm trying to figure out my FLEX. Who is the better play between these two?

Diontae Johnson at Baltimore- Blew up in his return last week. When healthy he is the top WR in the Pittsburgh offense. Got hurt at the end of last week but had a full practice yesterday.

or...

Giovani Bernard vs. Tennessee- Mixon looking like he will be out again and Bernard looked good last week.

Thoughts?

Geez thats tough. I agree with Vikeman. Gio for floor but Diontae for high risk/reward. 

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

So with Mixon out again, I've got to start Adrian Peterson in hopes he can snipe a TD because he's obviously not getting the yards vs the Colts. It's a longshot but it's all I've got considering this is the waiver wire right now and I know Peterson will get looks...

Malcolm Brown at Miami
Red Burkhead at Buffalo
Wayne Gallman vs TB
Nyheim Hines at Detroit
Frank Gore at KC
Deejay Dallas vs SF
Gus Edwards vs PIT

I mean, are any of those guys better options? They all have low fantasy ceilings so why not go with the guy I know is going to get 10+ touches?

Only guy I'd remotely consider is Malcolm Brown. I dont trust that backfield and his workload changes with the wind so I'd roll with AP

Non-PPR for both questions:

Gio Bernard vs Tennessee

or

David Montgomery vs New Orleans

Allen Robinson was just ruled out which could either mean Chicago leans on the run more early on but at the same time with him gone they likely struggle to keep pace and will be throwing alot

Also, my TE situation is awful:

Who would you start based on my roster/waivers

Harrison Bryant vs LVR

Dalton Schultz vs Philly

Robert Tonyan vs Minny

Mike Gesicki vs LAR

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Only guy I'd remotely consider is Malcolm Brown. I dont trust that backfield and his workload changes with the wind so I'd roll with AP

Feel ya. I don't want to go after Brown just because he's on a bye next week and I'll be right back in the same position. I'm gonna end up having to start JJ and Peterson next week too. Here's my team (team name included)...

Anyway Here's WonderWaller
QB 
Aaron Rodgers, Justin Herbert
RB Austin Ekeler*, Joe Mixon*, Justin Jackson, Adrian Peterson
WR Jarvis Landry, Travis Fulgham, AJ Green, Sammy Watkins*, Allen Lazard*, Marvin Jones Jr, Tim Patrick
TE Darren Waller
DST Chiefs
Harrison Butker

I'm gonna be down Landry, Fulgham, Green and Mixon on byes next week. Lazard may be back but I'm not gonna start him or Rodgers vs SF so I'm gonna end up dropping Sammy Watkins for a WR fill-in (unknown yet) because I doubt Sammy's ready to go. I'll be starting Marvin Jones and Tim Patrick in the other 2 WR spots (we start 3 WR, no flex). So I don't want to drop Watkins for Brown this week in case he can start next week. If he can't, I'll move on with a fill-in WR for the WR3 spot.

Edited by beekay414

8 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Gio Bernard vs Tennessee

or

Allen Robinson was just ruled out which could either mean Chicago leans on the run more early on but at the same time with him gone they likely struggle to keep pace and will be throwing alot

Harrison Bryant vs LVR

Dalton Schultz vs Philly

Robert Tonyan vs Minny

Mike Gesicki vs LAR

You've got to imagine both Bernard and Monty are on teams that will be down early. Which one is more likely to contribute in the passing game? They're both SO similar in terms of stats. Both have low 20s receptions, both are terrible running at the moment (both under 4 ypc). Toss up...I'd go Monty but it's a pick em.

Tonyan for me. Rodgers vs Min...he might get one to Tonyan. 

8 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

You've got to imagine both Bernard and Monty are on teams that will be down early. Which one is more likely to contribute in the passing game? They're both SO similar in terms of stats. Both have low 20s receptions, both are terrible running at the moment (both under 4 ypc). Toss up...I'd go Monty but it's a pick em.

Tonyan for me. Rodgers vs Min...he might get one to Tonyan. 

Tonyan has been so average since Adams is back though I hate trying to hope he scores. Sadly thats the difference maker in the RB matchup too. 

16 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Gio Bernard vs Tennessee

or

Harrison Bryant vs LVR

Dalton Schultz vs Philly

Robert Tonyan vs Minny

Mike Gesicki vs LAR

I'd go Gio over Montgomery. Volume will be there both of them and Gio is the better pass-catching back and could "break" one. I realize you said non-PPR.

I'd roll the dice on Tonyan, Vikings are really banged up on defense. As a Vikes fan I'm hoping we'll do our best to take away Adams and make other Packers beat us.

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Tonyan has been so average since Adams is back though I hate trying to hope he scores. Sadly thats the difference maker in the RB matchup too. 

Yeah. Just looking at the D though....I don't really trust any of them, but I trust GB to run up a score on MIN

20 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'd go Wentz. 2 back to back 30 point games and Dallas is awful

So I realized I am playing my buddy this week who is a fellow Eagles’ fan. He cut Wentz after like week 3 or 4 and I scooped him up. So the troll of beating him with his favorite player who he cut too soon is just too fun to pass up